Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie, Charlie Charlie, Charlie Charlie, Charlie Charlie Austin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be worth 3x what Shane Long went for...... 12mil wasn't it?

Comment

His all round game was outstanding
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Give him 70k a week.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

A good contract to Charlie will be money well spent, unlike the amount we burned on the likes of SWP, Adel, Bosigwna, Cisse, Cesar, Diakite etc etc. What a waste of money.

Comment

Good assessment by Thommo: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...in-key-for-qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Gotta be in line for an England shout now. Woy is a complete mug if he still doesnt give Charlie a go.
              Give him the wages they were paying Remy.

Comment

One of life's good guys. Loving his chance and loving QPR.

Comment

I saw 60k mentioned a place. He is worth more than that surely.
                  Last edited by Shania; 20-12-2014, 09:13 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Kerching is all i can say. That charlie for england bet is money in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Give him the wages they were paying Remy.
                      And more. Hes better.

Comment

"He's a championship player, not good enough for the premier league"

"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The thing I love most about Charlie is that he clearly loves playing for us. And his attitude, like grabbing the ball after he had scored the pen to get on with it quickly to get the equalizer.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I don't remember seeing it.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...l-9935065.html

Comment

https://twitter.com/chazaustin9/stat...743936/photo/1

Not sure if this will work if you don't have an account.

Comment

I think the one thing we are good at his wages which in a funny way is the death of us but the exception to the rule is Charlie.
                                We can compete we nearly all premiership teams save top 4 on wages, so reckon if Charlie leaves it won't be for security but silverware.
                                My own view is we are fortunate with our owners and unlike the era of Sir Les who was always going to earn more when a bigger club came knocking like the Toon, our current owners will make sure nearly all the non champions league clubs will not be able to compete on salary, as to champions league clubs they could come knocking but not sure he fits in with the Costa, Aguero, Silva mindset.
                                Reckon Chalievwill be a R for some time

Comment

Working...
                                X