Where Are Our First Away Points Coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I admire your loyalty and faith WLR but when you look at our away record in prem last three seasons I don't see why its suddenly going to change from losing away to spanking sides who are around us but I do hope that your right on this occasion

I think myself three away wins will be enough with home form I just pray they find it in them to dig them out
    Because last 3 seasons we had a different group of players playing different tactics... agree with Rss on this one, lets judge on teams who are at our standard.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I admire your loyalty and faith WLR but when you look at our away record in prem last three seasons I don't see why its suddenly going to change from losing away to spanking sides who are around us but I do hope that your right on this occasion

I think myself three away wins will be enough with home form I just pray they find it in them to dig them out

We wont spank any of the sides around us away from home but we'll have more of a level playing field ability wise against sides like Leicester, Burnley, Palace, Hull etc and hopefully we can come out on top in each game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Because last 3 seasons we had a different group of players playing different tactics... agree with Rss on this one, lets judge on teams who are at our standard.
        I seriously hope you guys give me a custard pie in the face and we turn over those around us away as we have at home but for me the problem is not the players its the tactics there sent out to deploy and I cannot see that changing as they have not the previous eight games its how Harry thinks you get points away and its exactly how he played it last season. Be hard to beat away and hopefully nick a goal and take all three last season it worked this season its been a disaster

Not long to wait now to find out if the faith some are showing will come to fruition as after Arsenal the next four away are Burnley, Stoke, Sunderland and Hull so would expect nothing less then 5 to 6 points from that lot time will tell

Comment

I seriously hope you guys give me a custard pie in the face and we turn over those around us away as we have at home but for me the problem is not the players its the tactics there sent out to deploy and I cannot see that changing as they have not the previous eight games its how Harry thinks you get points away and its exactly how he played it last season. Be hard to beat away and hopefully nick a goal and take all three last season it worked this season its been a disaster

Not long to wait now to find out if the faith some are showing will come to fruition as after Arsenal the next four away are Burnley, Stoke, Sunderland and Hull so would expect nothing less then 5 to 6 points from that lot time will tell
          The thing is for me, Chelsea onwards I honestly don't think we've looked that bad away from home. We've had some rotten luck that's cost us games and don't think we've been massively outplayed.... but of course its all going to be speculation until we play the teams around us, so for now Wests you're safe but Im still holding onto that custard pie ready to throw.....
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            so for now Wests you're safe but Im still holding onto that custard pie ready to throw.....
            Would happily accept it Nick as means we have done the business and that's what we all want

Comment

Well lets be honest.. we weren't going to get those 3 away wins against.

United
              Spurs
              Westham
              Chelsea
              Swansea
              Everton
              Southampton

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Well lets be honest.. we weren't going to get those 3 away wins against.

United
                Spurs
                Westham
                Chelsea
                Swansea
                Everton
                Southampton
                Maybe not 3 wins but was two draws from that lot unreasonable to have expected?? Would have moved us out bottom three and up to I think 15th

Comment

Maybe not 3 wins but was two draws from that lot unreasonable to have expected?? Would have moved us out bottom three and up to I think 15th
                  Oh jheeez fella, come off it!! We've just come up!.. There's 2 points between where we are now from 15th, we're hardly doing badly are we!!
                  You set your expectations too high. We're right in there amongst it with a hell of a chance and your moaning about not being 2 points better off?.. gimme a break!

Comment

The point that keeps getting overlooked is that just as our away matches cd not have been much harder, our home matches cd hardly have been much easier. We now only have two home games for the entire rest of the season where we will start favourites. So cant assume this three points at home routine is any less of a blip than all our defeats away.

Comment

Burnley is a massive game I would go as far as to say make or break. There have been so many excuses made by players and fans about playing top half teams away well Burnley are not a top half side there at our level so if we go there and perform as we have in the other away games confidence will be shot as were left with no where to hide

We need as many fans up there as possible so get your excuses in now with wives and girlfriends and get yourself to Burnley as your club needs you
                      Unfortunately, I would liken going to an away game to a long drive through the night to see a beautiful woman, only to find she has a headache. And probably a rash as well.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Unfortunately, I would liken going to an away game to a long drive through the night to see a beautiful woman, only to find she has a headache. And probably a rash as well.
                        I wd liken it more to driving to Burnley to see a considerably less attractive woman with all the following drawbacks that you list. What wd poss make you think watching Matt Philips fall about in the wet is remotely beautiful?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          I wd liken it more to driving to Burnley to see a considerably less attractive woman with all the following drawbacks that you list. What wd poss make you think watching Matt Philips fall about in the wet is remotely beautiful?
                          Or that there was a beatiful woman in Burnley. Point taken, I stand corrected.

Comment

I'm still on course for those 3 wins. Predicted a loss and a draw...only 1 wrong so far !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              I'm still on course for those 3 wins. Predicted a loss and a draw...only 1 wrong so far !
                              I'm not holding out much hope for you I'm afraid.

Comment

Wolves August 10 th 2015
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X