People here are a bit on the Ridiculous side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    I'm sure only the chief goal will be an og.
    We know that but I still feel gutted we had the last touch on all goals, we can only laugh about it!

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
      No you can't. but competition for places is high. Maybe McCarthy should be given a go. And Rio certainly woildnt make our defence any worse
      Why would we do that though? He has been the best goalkeeper other than De Gea in the league this season and he makes one error in truth and we think he should be dropped?
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
        No you can't. but competition for places is high. Maybe McCarthy should be given a go. And Rio certainly woildnt make our defence any worse
        Really. One bad game for Green and he should be dropped. I assume u didn't see some of the previous games like when he kept us in the game on his own against Swans and that save against Boyd against Burnley when if that went in we could have lost. Every one has a bad game now and then. Seriously the mental span of the modern football fan ( not just QPR but all fans) is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          So when we go away from home and people complain we need to go all out attacking, well tonight you saw what happened. You were asking for Henry to be dropped by saying we need to be all out attacking and taking the game to the opposition. How did everton play in general? Counter attacking, how did we let them play like that? By playing attacking instead of calm and collected. The only positive from tonight was Hoilett actually taking on men and doing a good job. But the fans here will still blame Redknapp because it suits them to have a consistent scape goat who wants to do well for the club. Congrats though to everyone who complained about gutless away performances, you got what you wanted. Now let the manager do his job without being imbecilic about it.
          because people have a different opinion than you it desn't make them imbecilles , if you think hoilett had a good game then we watched different football matches friend

Comment

We didn't attack Nasser. We fielded the players who should be capable of attacking, but as usual, they under performed.
            Our shooting is amongst the worst I have EVER seen, we have no composure, no confidence and as such, no hope.

Absolutely no point in expecting improvements, when you keep making the same errors.

All we have achieved tonight other than giving football fans across the nation their fortnightly laugh, is to heap a load more pressure on ourselves to win again on Saturday.

Sorry to appear so negative, but I see no signs at all of this manager or coaching staff improving things. Our midfield battled well for 20 minutes and that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              So when we go away from home and people complain we need to go all out attacking, well tonight you saw what happened. You were asking for Henry to be dropped by saying we n eed to be all out attacking and taking the game to the opposition. How did everton play in general? Counter attacking, how did we let them play like that? By playing attacking instead of calm and collected. The only positive from tonight was Hoilett actually taking on men and doing a good job. But the fans here will still blame Redknapp because it suits them to have a consistent scape goat who wants to do well for the club. Congrats though to everyone who complained about gutless away performances, you got what you wanted. Now let the manager do his job without being imbecilic about it.
              8 away games with nil points,yeah imbeciles.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                We didn't attack Nasser. We fielded the players who should be capable of attacking, but as usual, they under performed.
                Our shooting is amongst the worst I have EVER seen, we have no composure, no confidence and as such, no hope.

Absolutely no point in expecting improvements, when you keep making the same errors.

All we have achieved tonight other than giving football fans across the nation their fortnightly laugh, is to heap a load more pressure on ourselves to win again on Saturday.

Sorry to appear so negative, but I see no signs at all of this manager or coaching staff improving things. Our midfield battled well for 20 minutes and that was it.
                good post we watched the same game

Comment

Do you honestly think other fans up and down the country really care THAT much? that's just being paranoid mate!

Comment

My post was saying that people got what they wanted and we saw no improvement, let the manager do what he wants then instead of riding him when the fans decision making has done no better
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      8 away games with nil points,yeah imbeciles.
                      think you might have missed his point there van.....! he meant stop whining I think!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Do you honestly think other fans up and down the country really care THAT much? that's just being paranoid mate!
                        I was in the match thread on f365, and i can confirm that people were laughing, and as usual merriment was had at our ineptitude.

We are not generally well-liked anymore, and actively despised by some football fans.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          No, I don't think that they care. I think that they regard us as a bit of a laughing stock. And rightly so.

Once again under Redknapp, our season is turning into yet another one where we are performing well below expectations.
                          Well, I say below expectations, but in reality, expectations under his guidance are in drastic need of adjustment.

Comment

When did we go all out attacking? I saw us press well for 25 minutes with 1 shot on target.

Comment

No, I don't think that they care. I think that they regard us as a bit of a laughing stock. And rightly so.

Once again under Redknapp, our season is turning into yet another one where we are performing well below expectations.
                              Well, I say below expectations, but in reality, expectations under his guidance are in drastic need of adjustment.
                              Dont know what you were expecting Brighton, but i was only expecting 40 pts, anything else was a bonus, win our next game and we are 17pts for 17 played, i see no reason for Harry out.

Comment

I didn't get a chance to watch the match live as it was on during my working hours, I did listen to it and followed it on Twitter, besides the errors on all of their goals it wasn't near as bad as I thought when I got around to watching it! We certainly were sloppy on their goals, JB gave away a needless FK on #2 and as others have said we really have to shoot better when chances do come our way! Mutch got slated pretty good but I really liked his scissors tackle on the diving Everton player, well deserved and his good shot lead to Bobby's goal! Hoilett looked OK at times once he settled in to the match, again he needs to have some quality shots on target! This away form is killing us but I am not as down as some posters once I got a chance to see the match!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X