Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I think his name sums him up: a combination of sublime classical composer and crap supermarket.
    that did make me laugh!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      It could do but is he out injured most of the time?

He has pace which we need as well.
      Last season he struggled with an hamstring injury. Not sure how his knee-injury is healing..

Quality player at the age of 21 already,IMO.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

As qpr4life says, similar player to Adel. Wasn't massively impressed with him tbh, had glimpses of class, but he has hardly torn up any trees at Cardiff has he. Personally would avoid &, if Arry has a brainwave one day and decides he wants a troublesome maverick to potentially add some finesse to our game, we have Adel on the books anyway.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It could do but is he out injured most of the time?

He has pace which we need as well.
          Pace? As much as I thought he was a class act (in glimpses), I was amazed at how slow he was. Expected him to be lightning quick but seem to run like he hand a parachute on his back a lot of the time I thought.

Comment

Talent to burn - but the biggest t1t outside of a Dolly Parton tribute band.

I get the impression he was close to getting filled in by some of the lads........

Comment

When he gets to 65 he will look back at his career and say....WTF was I up to and how did I waste so much of my life
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not worth a cheeky punt imo.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                  Would take him back all day long.

If he keeps out of trouble he's a match winner and could be the difference between relegation & survival. Doubt we'd have got promotion last year without him and in terms of natural talent he is levels above any young England players aside from maybe Sterling.
                  Don't see the point of signing a player for a day
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                    Would take him back all day long.

If he keeps out of trouble he's a match winner and could be the difference between relegation & survival. Doubt we'd have got promotion last year without him and in terms of natural talent he is levels above any young England players aside from maybe Sterling.
                    Having the natural talent is all wlel & good but if you don't apply yourself what's the point? Leon Jeanne had bundles of natural talent and soon he is guna have Tyrone balls deep in him.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Pace? As much as I thought he was a class act (in glimpses), I was amazed at how slow he was. Expected him to be lightning quick but seem to run like he hand a parachute on his back a lot of the time I thought.
                      We need new players with a bit of pace, so I wouldn't bring him in now.

Comment

"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

We need new players with a bit of pace, so I wouldn't bring him in now.
                          Going on priorities IMO we need to get rid off SWP and Adel and bring in a RB, LW and a striker.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Having the natural talent is all wlel & good but if you don't apply yourself what's the point? .
                            Adel

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Adel
                              Exactly my point - why bring one in when we've got a very similar player on the books already.

Comment

As qpr4life says, similar player to Adel. Wasn't massively impressed with him tbh, had glimpses of class, but he has hardly torn up any trees at Cardiff has he. Personally would avoid &, if Arry has a brainwave one day and decides he wants a troublesome maverick to potentially add some finesse to our game, we have Adel on the books anyway.
                                If only he could show his class again. Problem solved.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X