Tony leaving...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Can you please clarify the article/credit the source of the words you have copied here please Nik
    Done. Just edited the post and put in link.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Can you please clarify the article/credit the source of the words you have copied here please Nik
      Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      Done. Just edited the post and put in link.
      I think Bluehoop was asking for the original source of the "article". Again, the guy (Mark Hillman) who posted it on twitter was asked but never replied:

Comment

• nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          I think Bluehoop was asking for the original source of the "article". Again, the guy (Mark Hillman) who posted it on twitter was asked but never replied:

Exactly my point thanks Stanley
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• caterham cars all but bankrupt.

qpr 177 million in debt

and now air asia staff are facing staggered wage payments.

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 18 (Reuters) -

AirAsia X Bhd, the long-haul, low-cost affiliate of AirAsiaBhd, appears to be encountering greater turbulence. It is saidto be facing payment problems relating to staff salaries andtheir fixed and variable allowances, sources close to thecompany said.

In view of the financial problems, according to the sources,AirAsia co-founder and group chief executive Tony Fernandes willtake on a "more prominent role" in the management of AirAsia Xto revive the airline.

In a circular seen by The Edge Financial Daily, AirAsia Xstaff were informed that payment of their wages and allowanceswould be on a staggered basis for the month of October.

but hey he is a triffic bussniess man!
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              caterham cars all but bankrupt.

qpr 177 million in debt

AirAsia X Bhd, the long-haul, low-cost affiliate of AirAsiaBhd, appears to be encountering greater turbulence. It is saidto be facing payment problems relating to staff salaries andtheir fixed and variable allowances, sources close to thecompany said.

In view of the financial problems, according to the sources,AirAsia co-founder and group chief executive Tony Fernandes willtake on a "more prominent role" in the management of AirAsia Xto revive the airline.

In a circular seen by The Edge Financial Daily, AirAsia Xstaff were informed that payment of their wages and allowanceswould be on a staggered basis for the month of October.

He sold Caterham F1, the new board came in and got rid of staff right away. F1 forums before the take over had taken place were saying that the new owners will take them down, he's done it before. No one lost their jobs whilst Tony was in charge, you can go back and read the headlines.

Comment

caterham cars all but bankrupt.

qpr 177 million in debt

Imagine when his airline goes bust, and he no longer has his racing business, he will be able to focus on QPR. Now there's a scary prospect if I ever envisaged one.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Every business has ups and downs, it's a part of life.

Comment

I suppose his a united fan now as well?

Comment

• the man is a business jonah!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        the man is a business jonah!
                        If you see him at the game, please could you give him a few tips how to be successful, mucker. He sure needs to learn from someone how to get a few quid i reckon the no good useless divvy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          If you see him at the game, please could you give him a few tips how to be successful, mucker. He sure needs to learn from someone how to get a few quid i reckon the no good useless divvy.
                          Exactly... he needs all the help he can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Exactly... he needs all the help he can get.
                            Agreed.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Tony The Usless Thick Jonah OUT!

Tony FernandesVerified account
                              ‏@tonyfernandes Had loads of good news this week. Bit nothing and I say nothing beats this feeling . love QPR .

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Tony FernandesVerified account
                                ‏@tonyfernandes Had loads of good news this week. Bit nothing and I say nothing beats this feeling . love QPR .

Yes but what does this mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X