No announcement yet.

how old was you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was born and im dead now. Supported them all my life!
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks all for the happy birthday's .... another year older and none the wiser
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Started supporting mid 70's.
        First game v Grimsby Dec 82, won 4-0.
        We never played them again for 10 years.

Comment

Was 13. Now 50. Happy birthday, Gee.

Comment

Cheers jfish and Rangers77.

Comment

First started following Rangers in 1971, I was 8.
              First game was FA fifth round third replay against Blackpool. 26th Feb. '90
              For those who can't work it out I'm 51 now

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                I'm 71 today (been out all day down in Christchurch and that's why I'm a bit late responding) and started going to the R's when I was 8,so 63 years of uninterrupted support.
                Hope you had a great one Gee. You put the rest of us to shame.

I'm 46 and my first game was when 1 was about nine-years-old. Came because we had the best strip. Dragged along my older brother (man u) and dad (villa). Both grew to love the Rs. Think we won 2-1 against Stoke after we were behind (wd have been 77/8 I guess) with stan scoring the winner but memory might be playing up.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Hope you had a great one Gee. You put the rest of us to shame.

I'm 46 and my first game was when 1 was about nine-years-old. Came because we had the best strip. Dragged along my older brother (man u) and dad (villa). Both grew to love the Rs. Think we won 2-1 against Stoke after we were behind (wd have been 77/8 I guess) with stan scoring the winner but memory might be playing up.
                  Thanks J,you're a lovely man who took me under your wing in my early days of WATRB.Cheers mate.

Comment

My first game was v City in 1975 (although my Ma claims to have taken me to a game in the 60s). But I was fickle. I didn't properly start support the Rs till about 1994.

Comment

First game was 1973 against West Ham, I think. I was 10. My brother supported the Hammers and I hated him so I adopted the Rs. Been supporting them ever since.

Comment

1982 did it for me. Now 41 and have been glory hunting ever since!

Comment

59 and 67. Must be the oldest starter but still as hooked as any.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            When you started supporting the rangers and how old are you now??
                            No long winded,I was 7 and now 45.
                            first game I can remember being at was the season we went down, Everton at home I also saw Wimbledon and west ham at home I think this was after sir les was sold to Newcastle so 1995-1996 season - been supporting rangers for 20+ years at least

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

First game I was 4, i'm now 20

Comment

Supported the cub ever since I can remember but 1st game 3-1 V Spurs 89/90 season

In my early 30's
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X