Dont Go!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Go!!

Now harry has seen sense and maybe listened to the fans i think he is now the right man for the job. our team is looking good on and off the ball lets hope this carrys on (i believe it will) you R'sssss

Originally posted by rhysthomsonqpr View Post
    Now harry has seen sense and maybe listened to the fans i think he is now the right man for the job. our team is looking good on and off the ball lets hope this carrys on (i believe it will) you R'sssss
    Harry In!

Comment

He certainly shakes it all about....

We're really easy to please on here, aren't we. Good shape, effort, goals and three points. That's all we (occasionally) need.

Comment

Originally posted by rhysthomsonqpr View Post
        Fickle football fans.. The performances by the team have been improved, which is all credit to the players, they have raised their game.
        Right now, things are looking better.. He isn't the right man in the long-term future of the club.

Come what may, we will have another new manager next season.

Comment

It would be splendid if he could keep us in the Premiership. Continuity is important and last night he looked like he cared for this club.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I have always backed Harry, up until the W.Ham game. Where I realised he had no passion and was not bringing out the best in our very good side with bad tactics/formations and swapping players around and also constantly playing the week link IMO Rio..... BUT since then he's been spot on! Passion, tactics, subs, formation, team selection etc etc so if he keeps this up then IMHO he should stay.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If we get out of the relegation zone by Christmas, he will get my vote of confidence. Otherwise nothing will have changed and he should be sacked before January.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

the jury is out as far as i am concerned , but we have looked so much better over the last two performances ,there is along way to go . Certainly though if we can carry on playing with a bit of heart ,Austin Vargas and Zamorra all on the pitch ,things are definitely looking up
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  If we get out of the relegation zone by Christmas, he will get my vote of confidence. Otherwise nothing will have changed and he should be sacked before January.
                  Agree.

Comment

Personally think if things continue as they are with the improved performances, and we get better results, we should keep him.
                    Regardless, at the end of the season I think we should look for someone new.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What is your expectation for the season finish with and without Harry?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Personally think if things continue as they are with the improved performances, and we get better results, we should keep him.
                        Regardless, at the end of the season I think we should look for someone new.
                        I think harry just wants to finish his manager career this season with us safe and leaving the club in great shape for the next young manager mate.
                        Think its obvious if he does that he will be at the club in some capacity for ages as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          What is your expectation for the season finish with and without Harry?
                          Same as before, based on the current table position we look like getting relegated under him. A fresh man is more likely to save us.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Same as before, based on the current table position we look like getting relegated under him. A fresh man is more likely to save us.
                            Based on what?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Agree.
                              Wow, that's almost a harmonious position.
                              You've set a reasonable target in a reasonable time frame and I don't think any one would really argue agin.
                              Problem is of course a witch hunt started less than a month into the season and there lies the issue with the board at the moment. We all want success and we all have aspirations. WLIO has split the camp into "realists" and "happy clappers" and it is a misguided split because actually the realists among us accept that we are newly promoted, that it was a struggle to get here and it will be a tough fight to stay here; but at least give a reasonable period of time for every one to find their feet, put our stamp on the league and then judge the job. That's not happy clapping it's just plain old common sense.
                              If your wish was to be outside the bottom 3 by Christmas, why have we experienced melt down after every single defeat.
                              Oh and there is very little doubt that we will still be in the bottom 3 after the next two games, but remember, after the City game, there will still be 47 sleeps until Christmas
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X