No announcement yet.

how long before??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think many that love to Hate, Don't go to Games and Wife won't let them near a Pub!

Comment

Would love to hear those that criticize also praise those where and when its due.

Comment

We won yesterday but we are still in deep relegation and financial trouble, so I see no reason for rejoicing. Why are we in this enormous and growing debt despite having spent several seasons in the PL? Are all smaller PL clubs in the same deep financial kaka as we are? Or are there, shock horror heresy, some better managed smaller PL clubs? I see Portsmouth FC mark II.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          We won yesterday but we are still in deep relegation and financial trouble, so I see no reason for rejoicing. Why are we in this enormous and growing debt despite having spent several seasons in the PL? Are all smaller PL clubs in the same deep financial kaka as we are? Or are there, shock horror heresy, some better managed smaller PL clubs? I see Portsmouth FC mark II.
          Looks like you have forgotten the reason to go and watch football.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Looks like you have forgotten the reason to go and watch football.
            I think in seasons, not individual matches. Strategy, not tactics, is my priority. I am unable to live today without thinking about tomorrow and the day after. I am genuinely worried about the long-term survival of the club. I am slightly surprised that this makes me a lesser fan in the eyes of some on here, but at the end of the day you can't please everyone, best just stick to your guns.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              I think in seasons, not individual matches. Strategy, not tactics, is my priority. I am unable to live today without thinking about tomorrow and the day after. I am genuinely worried about the long-term survival of the club. I am slightly surprised that this makes me a lesser fan in the eyes of some on here, but at the end of the day you can't please everyone, best just stick to your guns.
              You need to lighten up Dude, we just won 2-0 in the Premier League. Relax.

Comment

Yeah lets celebrate 3 points ,and leave the moaning to tomorrow
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

This seems to be a happy clapping covered up gloating thread! Which is un-called for because the fans had every right to question the manager and owner.

A good battling performance last night!

Comment

LOL! I saw "Last post: Kirill"

and I thought to myself, OP, you have your answer. #moanmoanmoan
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      This seems to be a happy clapping covered up gloating thread! Which is un-called for because the fans had every right to question the manager and owner.

A good battling performance last night!
                      People have every right to question the manager and owner , but personally ,Rangers havnt given me much to smile about recently ,so i`m just going to enjoy it today , no gloating to other Rs ,just happy to get a win ,thats all.
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        People have every right to question the manager and owner , but personally ,Rangers havnt given me much to smile about recently ,so i`m just going to enjoy it today , no gloating to other Rs ,just happy to get a win ,thats all.
                        Exactly how I feel

Comment

Massive difference between a little gloat in jest compared to incessent thread after thread coating us. Thats my last word on the subject. Enjoy yr day folks.x
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            the usual suspects come to cane the club???
                            we have two of our hardest games in the next two weeks-ones we aint really expected to win. put up a show rangers even if it means the b itches we have on here will slip back beneath their rocks for a while longer. its all about the rangers and not coating them!! @seen it all before.
                            So-so quiet in here since the final whistle. So so so many forum posters absolutely sick this morning. Bet they are walking around proper gutted.
                            That move for the vargas chance shows the sort of football we can ply and the team we have, and its very good.
                            Dont worry though, we have got the two hardest games of the season coming up, so everyone can be happy again and celebrate cos they are games that we will need a miracle to win.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              Massive difference between a little gloat in jest compared to incessent thread after thread coating us. Thats my last word on the subject. Enjoy yr day folks.x
                              the thread after thread coating and anti-HR was VERY valid.
                              When things go badly, we don't gloat to the happy-clappers that its going badly.. we show our frustration to one another about the team and management.
                              There is your comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                So-so quiet in here since the final whistle. So so so many forum posters absolutely sick this morning. Bet they are walking around proper gutted.
                                That move for the vargas chance shows the sort of football we can ply and the team we have, and its very good.
                                Dont worry though, we have got the two hardest games of the season coming up, so everyone can be happy again and celebrate cos they are games that we will need a miracle to win.
                                absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X