Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Charlie Austin get injured

We will be in trouble. No plan B.

Look at Burnley (without Danny Ings). Only one goal from 6 games.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Do you know the chances of surviving if you get hit by a car at 50mph or near enough nil.

You are fed up of the 'Harry Out' bore fest every day, so now you are going to make threads about very morbid hypothetical events that have not even happened yet.
    Good work.

P.s its harry out's fault for not getting a striker in the window. Harry Out.

Comment

Vargas and Bobby will have to step up.

Comment

It is Harry's fault though to be fair haha.. He didn't get one in last season either!

Comment

Wasnt this topic covered at the end of the transfer window?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

fvck me Ginge, you had a good memory!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Do you know the chances of surviving if you get hit by a car at 50mph or near enough nil.

You are fed up of the 'Harry Out' bore fest every day, so now you are going to make threads about very morbid hypothetical events that have not even happened yet.
              Good work.

P.s its harry out's fault for not getting a striker in the window. Harry Out.
              Nail on head..... should of got another striker, Harry Out!!!

Theres a thread dedicated to Adel, maybe there should be a 'Harry Out' one instead of having the same conversation on every thread.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Look at the state we was in when charlie got injured last season,
                You Rsssssss

Comment

I thought Austin had injured his hamstring when he went down with cramp at Southampton and was thinking he could be out for about 4-6 weeks and then QPR would be up the creek without a paddle. Sorry, but the thought of playing with Vargas and Zamora doess't fill me with confidence any more than Doyle and Maiga (Keane) did last Feb and March.

Comment

Inexcusable not to get another goal scorer in . ####ed to much time away on Defoe and was incredible naive to think remy would stay . Absolutly ####ed if Chaz is out for any length of time before jan but we knew all this so I won't be surprised if it happens . To busy signing washed up 36 year old centre halves to address the real issue . Harsh but Absolutly true

Comment

Cracks me up this board at times.

Vargas and Bobby can both play up front....what are we paying them for if they cant?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Cracks me up this board at times.

Vargas and Bobby can both play up front....what are we paying them for if they cant?
                        Bosingwa could play at RB.. what did we pay him for.. Its exactly the same thing so I don't agree with that comment.

Yeah they can play up front but they aint no where near good enough to score enough goals to keep us up
                        Last edited by West London is Rss; 01-10-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Bosingwa could play at RB.. what did we pay him for.. Its exactly the same thing so I don't agree with that comment.

Yeah they can play up front but they aint no where near good enough to score enough goals to keep us up

I agree we need another striker but I don't believe that Vargas and/or Bobby wouldn't be able to do a job IF Austin is injured.

As for scoring enough goals to keep us up - that is a separate issue as Austin would not be able to do that alone anyway.

Comment

I agree we need another striker but I don't believe that Vargas and/or Bobby wouldn't be able to do a job IF Austin is injured.

As for scoring enough goals to keep us up - that is a separate issue as Austin would not be able to do that alone anyway.
                            How many goals have Vargas and Zamora got together again this season? Bobby can only play 45 mins and Vargas is going to take another few months to properly adapt. I don't think either are able to do the job of keeping us up!

OK so taking your second point into consideration, we are pretty much doomed already.

Comment

Bobby could be a bit hit and miss because of injuries but Vargas certainly... proved what he can do at the WC, also looked good enough at this level when he's played IMO.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X