• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Harry likes a big man up top so can see it having legs
    Which is more than Carrol has

Comment

If we ever spend money on Carroll, it means that we are not only 'over spending again' but more seriously, throwing money away.

Comment

Sign him for £8M? No ####ing way. If TF authorizes that it proves he's totally in Harry's pocket without a will of his own and I'd start to suspect the old git has some compromising photos or something. Loan him would be a different matter. Carroll is a bloody good striker on his day, like Danny Dichio on steroids and he'd be an excellent option to brin off the bench or of Charlie is injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
          I`d take him all day long, but I don`t rate him very highly.
          But that`s the situation we are in, I`d pretty much welcome anyone with open arms...
          You'd take him all day long? What about tomorrow or the rest of the season?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            You'd take him all day long? What about tomorrow or the rest of the season?
            Today, I wouldn`t touch him with yours...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              I actually rate Carroll, great finisher, good in the air and not too bad on the floor either. But he has to be one of the most injury prone players out there.
              Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Probably the only one but Ive always liked him. A good solid striker who's always caused defenders problems..... BUT and its a big but, only when he's fit. Got a feeling we'd just be lumped with another injury prone player who'll spend more time on the doc's bench than on the pitch.

I rate him also, his injuries are a big problem, he was always going to suffer these injuries at his age. he will be flying in the next year or so, him and Charlie would be a good combo, but I can't see it happening.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                I rate him also, his injuries are a big problem, he was always going to suffer these injuries at his age. he will be flying in the next year or so, him and Charlie would be a good combo, but I can't see it happening.
                His fitness is hair today gone tomorrow I dread the thought of him hair

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  His fitness is hair today gone tomorrow I dread the thought of him hair
                  "Locks" like you have a point.
                  He`s pony(tail).

Comment

He`s pony(tail).
                    But I don't think Cally has

Comment

I`d take him all day long, but I don`t rate him very highly.
                      Eh? Isn't that a contradiction?

I`d pretty much welcome anyone with open arms...
                      I'm up for playing. Love the club and would give it my all but am 40 and unfit.....

Comment

he's crap, always injured and comes with an inflated fee + wages.

rightsort

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                          Eh? Isn't that a contradiction?

I'm up for playing. Love the club and would give it my all but am 40 and unfit.....
                          You sound like the right sort to me,,, get your boots on, you`re in.

Comment

He`s pony(tail).

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'd happily take a fully fit Andy Carroll but I genuinely believe he's just not up to the rigours of modern-day football and will thus be perpetually crocked.

Comment

No one will buy Carroll until he has proven to be over this injury that has plagued him for the last two seasons , as always we will be linked with everyone who is on the market and most who aren't.

Comment

Working...
                                X