No announcement yet.

Borini or Defoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Leicester are after defoe, would be interesting to see if they can afford his wages

Comment

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
      Looks like Leicester are after defoe, would be interesting to see if they can afford his wages
      maybe offer a deal like relatively low wages and a massive bonus if they stay up.

Comment

I think a pay as you play deal with his injury record

Comment

I don't really rate Borini but hope I am wrong. Seems expensive, I would rather we take a punt on a few random eighteen year olds who are playing for their nations U21 teams (from smaller nations without strong domestic leagues e.g. Sweden, Bolivia and Ivory Coast). Pay £4m each for three of them, hope one of them catches fire, and the others should have some re-sale value anyway

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            My God, you really have got a cob on about Borini haven't you? I wouldn't necessarily call a goal every 4.5 games (as he did with Sunderland) "dreadful". He never even got a chance at Liverpool, so you can't factor that into your argument.
            Reasonable if he's been played on the wing , what has our wide players done 1 in 10 ?

Comment

I'd rather Defoe as we know he can score regularly in the Premiership.
              However, his wages demands would need to drop.

Comment

I just hope we get one of the two now!!
                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Defoe wants to come

Comment

Defoe knows we've got no alternative - watch him sign on obscene wages, 70k a week or whatever. Seems an inevitability!

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                      Defoe knows we've got no alternative - watch him sign on obscene wages, 70k a week or whatever. Seems an inevitability!
                      We ain't now by the looks of things. Last min.Com

Comment

Staying in Canada now being reported SSN
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Getting neither... No Remy replacement lined up and yet another window closing with us very very thin up top

Comment

Working...
                          X