Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Signed for Palace on loan

I was getting desperate for a striker tonight - would have smothered Crouch or Hooper in kisses of welcome - but even in that despair if offered him I would have said "nah, your alright thanks..." You almost have to feel sorry for the "ultras" trying to get worked up about that signing...

Comment

Anyone been on any Palace forums? Bet they must be drooling over their new striker. "Who needs Falcao, we've got Kevin Doyle..."

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Anyone been on any Palace forums? Bet they must be drooling over their new striker. "Who needs Falcao, we've got Kevin Doyle..."
        Yeah, not quite. I think this quote really sums it up nicely

"I really do see this as a two fingered salute to all the hopes and wishes we had for our team this year, the board must know this, I mean Kevin f***ing Doyle! I'd rather have Emile Heskey !!!!!"

Thread: http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?i...=147914&page=1

Comment

Yes I was on there last night Stains due to my 'local' interest. They were not impressed. They were even more annoyed that Glen Murray had gone out so felt they were worse off.

Comment

Relax.

Just those mugs Palace...

Sky Sports understands Crystal Palace are weighing up a move for Wolves striker Kevin Doyle as Neil Warnock looks to bring in a new striker.

you watch him get the winner against us now!

Comment

Working...
            X