No announcement yet.

Fabio Borini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it... He is not wanted at Liverpool, we offer slightly more money and first team football and he refused to sign.

He'd rather sit at a club where he isn't wanted, some of these players.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I don't get it... He is not wanted at Liverpool, we offer slightly more money and first team football and he refused to sign.

Tells all about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Bit ott there from stainrod i think.....we all get a bit carried away on tdd
        Mate I think the rest of the squad is fantastic now, we look like having the best midfield since our glory days, delighted with most of our signings. But as plenty of others have said, if you don't have players to score goals, how can you win games? We basically have one fit out and out striker and he has precisely one Prem league goal to his name. Even Leicester have several strikers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I don't get it... He is not wanted at Liverpool, we offer slightly more money and first team football and he refused to sign.

after the types of player we signed 2 years ago and you still dont get it myu?????????????

#mercinary
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Yes, not the right sort imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Tells all about him.
              Yep.

Don't want his sort here.

Comment

• Who does this bloke think he is? ****ing Pele?
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Who does this bloke think he is? ****ing Pele?
                  Hahaha that made me chuckle

Comment

• Should've discussed with Liverpool to try and get them to subsidise part of the wages, ie the extra he wanted over what we wanted to pay. Surely better for them to pay £15k a week or whatever rather than £60k and not have him in their 25.....

Comment

• Glad we haven't bowed down to another primadonna. Shows the harsh lessons learnt over the years have actually sunk in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Should've discussed with Liverpool to try and get them to subsidise part of the wages, ie the extra he wanted over what we wanted to pay. Surely better for them to pay £15k a week or whatever rather than £60k and not have him in their 25.....
                        You would have thought something like that would have taken place, I'm glad we didn't sign him though, he was only coming for the money.

Comment

• Hope he don't make Liverpool 25. Greedy little man

Comment

• Cannot believe we didn't even get a loan signing. Awful from HR
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Might go to Sunderland still no?

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
                                Cannot believe we didn't even get a loan signing. Awful from HR
                                What!! The club should be applauded for the players they have signed, the money grabbing players like borini they haven't signed. The only disappointment is that SWP is still with us!

Comment

Working...
                                X