Great ST available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great ST available

Next to me in the Ellerslie Rd stand.Bang on the halfway line about three quarters of the way back.Great uninterrupted view.Bloke who owned it now moved to SA Rd.Think he might regret it as way off centre.Before you ask,no you don't get a discount for sitting next to me,geejaybee.

This for the next match? How much?

Comment

Season tickets are sold out. If this chap has moved within the ground, this won't create a spare season ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
        Season tickets are sold out. If this chap has moved within the ground, this won't create a spare season ticket.
        A day ticket for this seat was taken by a QPR fan for the Hull game and it was unoccupied today.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          Next to me in the Ellerslie Rd stand.Bang on
          the halfway line about three quarters of the way back.Great uninterrupted view.Bloke who owned it now moved to SA Rd.Think he might regret it as way off centre.Before you ask,no you don't get a discount for sitting next to me,geejaybee.
          Slight personal hygiene problem geejaybee ? ? ?
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            Slight personal hygiene problem geejaybee ? ? ?
            You'd think so NW wouldn't you,with the lack of takers.Never mind,means more elbow room for me.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
              You'd think so NW wouldn't you,with the
              lack of takers.Never mind,means more elbow room for me.
              ;-}

glad ya took it in the spirit it was meant !
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

;-}

glad ya took it in the spirit it was meant !
                Fight, fight, fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  Fight, fight, fight!!!
                  Nah you're alright, gee is touching 70 with a slight body odour problem (allegedly) ....... It's a lose lose situation if I bash him I'll get berated for being a bully AND if I lose he might 'teabag' me with his unwashed scroatum !

Comment

Nah you're alright, gee is touching 70 with a slight body odour problem (allegedly) ....... It's a lose lose situation if I bash him I'll get berated for being a bully AND if I lose he might 'teabag' me with his unwashed scroatum !
                    Haha, pure filth!!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

sat next to caitlinqpr in ellerslie rd one game.....she flirted with me outrageously in a sort of nervous giggly teenager(over 16) hormonal way...........quite geekily pretty but as legend said.......unnaturally large flippers for a fillie!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X