Leicester bid for Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Spot on football is no tea party ! in fact it can be cruel H doesn't have favourite he does what thinks is best and can be cruel
    Let's hope he moves Dunne on also, we where linked with a Brazilian CB Bressan I think it's spelt, I wonder who the two fullbacks are he is bringing in to replace these guys? Also wonder if he knew about the Palace bid before he let Robertson go to H'field?
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Don't understand why we are selling simpson, decent back up for Isla

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
        Don't understand why we are selling simpson, decent back up for Isla
        Not a RWB and not a very good attacking FB, in the modern game it's more about attacking and defensive qualities.as long as we bring in someone better I am cool with this.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Not a RWB and not a very good attacking FB, in the modern game it's more about attacking and defensive qualities.as long as we bring in someone better I am cool with this.
          spot on post mate
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Simpson no where near good enough for the PL IMO. We do need back up though if bombing him out.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

As per usual short sightedness from the board and Redknapp

Team spirit once again destroyed as after 3 games players deemed not good enough and replaced ( similar pattern emerging everyone )

We really are a joke club and deserve everything coming our way
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                4 days to sign replacements. More players to settle into the team.

Unless Simpson is demanding first team football, I don't see any logic in selling him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Simpson no where near good enough for the PL IMO. We do need back up though if bombing him out.
                  totally agree, not sure why some rate him, personally think he offers nothing beyond the halfway line
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post

Team spirit once again destroyed as after 3 games players deemed not good enough and replaced ( similar pattern emerging everyone )

Don't know if the Faurlin news has made me more bitter this morning, but I tend to agree with this.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      Don't know if the Faurlin news has made me more bitter this morning, but I tend to agree with this.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
                      Combination of things have really pissed me off this week and Faurlin the last straw !!
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post

I'm with you this week . Totally ****ed off and can't imagine the spirit in the dressing took is much better .

Comment

We've lined up Johnson from Liverpool is my guess - mate who knows a few agents says we've been "in his ear" all summer.
                          Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                            We've lined up Johnson from Liverpool is my guess - mate who knows a few agents says we've been "in his ear" all summer.
                            I hope that's true bc we are short in coverage.

Comment

But Johnson has already been loaned out. I fear for team unity. It's one thing too keep adding quality thru loans and transfers, but quite another to overthrow the champs (and their spirit) from last season in favor of what HR has already referred to as "a group of strangers" (Tottenham game). Tomorrow we have to start the players with speed and heart (Onouha and Hoillett in particular), hope Vargas is cleared, and play all out. We are a few losses away from dissension, disrepair and a sacking.

Comment

Simpson isn't premier league quality, plus making money on him, as long as we bring in cover it's all good

Comment

Working...
                                X