redknapp stay or go thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Stay. Too early to sack the manager after just 3 games.

If I was TF I'd give him the Sunderland, Man U, Stoke and Soton games to turns things round. If he doesn't then make the change.
    This.

Only slight difference for me would be a management change if we are winless after the Stoke game......

Comment

• go and take jordan and bond with you,can't be any worse with hoddle

Comment

• He needs to be given a bit more time, we're only 3 games in. Glenn has only just walked in himself, they need 3 to 4 games and we'll see the team come together.

Let's just say we removed Harry now and appoint a new guy. He loses 3 to 4 games, what then sack him too?

The person who organised pre-season, someone needs to have words with them and don't let them sort it out next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          What makes you think he will do that with QPR? Redknapp took Spurs to the Champions League, Hughes took Blackburn to Europe. Neither of them did that for us. Point is we are not Palace or Stoke.
          Plus I cant stand the man.
          Silly logic. Redknapp had it given to him on a plate, it was when the scousers were shite and Citeh hadn't become a real force yet. Hughes, for all the criticism is a half decent manager, and I would rather have stuck with him than had Arry tbh. Pulis knows how to organise a defence, which is more than you can say for most English managers. He's not the man I'd want but an improvement on Arry.

I'm tired of people defending Redknapp, as if we owe him anything. Yes, he got us promoted, but anything less would have been a monumental failure. We pay him more than most Champions League managers get and he's NEVER had us playing nice football in the 2 years he's been here. If we give him 3 more games and get the odd draw we are in full crisis mode once again.

Time for a long term plan from our owners which involves more than acquiring expensive West London real estate that will pay for itself.

Comment

• I would say some fans are yet to see the direction HR takes you in when he is manager of a club.

I cant remember one decent performance under the bloke, we aint scored a goal this season and we lost to a League 2 side with not one shot on target.
            He wraps the clubs his at round his little finger.. nothing is ever good enough for him and he never blames himself. We got lucky last season to get out of that league under him and if we hadn't of got out of that league everyone would of said its what we deserved.

This is what HR does at clubs eventually.. he pulls the wool over everyones eyes.. from the owners to the fans.
            This is a manager who said that if Zamora hadn't scored in the final, he would of walked away.. what sort of long term plan is that?
            A manager who wants to play 3-5-2 this season and turns up at League 2 Burton and plays 4-4-2 with SWP playing left wing and Matty Phillips up front when he is a winger.
            We lose our 2 opening games conceding 5 goals in the process.. We desperately need a win and to score some goals for confidence and he plays a 2nd string side, who have no confidence and no goal scoring calibre.

HR brainwashes clubs, owners and fans.. he has done it from day one as a manager.

Our play-off final journey was epic but we were lucky and the togetherness was not created by HR, it was created by Steve Black, Clint and Joey.
            I think TF has been brainwashed the most under Harry and I do think he will realise sooner rather than later.
            Last edited by West London is Rss; 28-08-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• HR got QPR promoted but so would have 100% af PL managers.
              Just imagine how the team spirit was this morning after this

Taarabt praised but Harry wants others to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Felt View Post
                Stay. Amazed almost half the forum wants the man who got us promoted sacked after two league games (one against a top side) and the usual first round cup exit to lower league opposition.
                You ain't been on here long have you?!

Comment

• Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  HR got QPR promoted but so would have 100% af PL managers.
                  Just imagine how the team spirit was this morning after this

Taarabt praised but Harry wants others to go
                  Ok, really.
                  Also, we went down in a far worse state than either Reading or Wigan - we were the Club tipped to "do a Leeds/Pompey" and yet we were the only ones that went back up - still 100% of PL managers would have got us promoted as Champions with record points, Wigan second and probs Reading third and winners of the play off final
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• We were also tipped for automatic promotion

Comment

• Give him 3 or 4 more games and dont let him do his panic buying on Deadline day. Football has been dire under him since he took charge but lets give him a chance with the few decent signings he has made to come good. Up to the players whether they want to give 100% and play some good football for him because it dont look much like it at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                        Silly logic. Redknapp had it given to him on a plate, it was when the scousers were shite and Citeh hadn't become a real force yet.
                        4th highest budget in the league and finished 4th, yet SSN has brainwashed your average Soccer AM fan into thinking this was some sort of genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                          4th highest budget in the league and finished 4th, yet SSN has brainwashed your average Soccer AM fan into thinking this was some sort of genius.
                          Actually, I don't watch soccer AM
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopsmad View Post
                            Give him 3 or 4 more games and dont let him do his panic buying on Deadline day. Football has been dire under him since he took charge but lets give him a chance with the few decent signings he has made to come good. Up to the players whether they want to give 100% and play some good football for him because it dont look much like it at the moment.
                            And that is the absolute bottom line for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                              I would say that is absolutely the right place to finish then !!?

Comment

• Interested to know which 3 clubs had higher budgets than us in the championship...????

Comment

Working...
                                X