No announcement yet.

Harry & Glenn @ Windsor races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching/listening to him at the WC I forgot how much nonsense he talks... very irritating man!!

But was never a fan of the 'wally with the brolly' but he obviously done something right when he was here.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Not as a coach surely? Could he be any worse than curle or downes just cos he aint been managing?
      I'm not saying no to him, I'm just saying he's been out of the game for a long time, and things change. He may or may not have learned new techniques and methods.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        I'm not saying no to him, I'm just saying he's been out of the game for a long time, and things change. He may or may not have learned new techniques and methods.
        Thing is though you won't find many managers that know the 3-5-2 system better than Hoddle. Used it for years. Could help the squad having him round for things like team shape and stuff.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          how much nonsense he talks...
          Excellent coach. What we don't do at Rangers is play much football, we create SFA. He can help change that.

Comment

If so hope we look at the likes of Jo Jordan and Kevin Bond. Not sure what tactical genius they add to Harry's "up and at them" style - whereas Clarke or Hoddle wd

Comment

[QUOTE=stainrodisalegend;1295318 Jo Jordan and Kevin Bond.[/QUOTE]

total waste of space, the pair of them. Kevin Bond FFS.....

Comment

More camel toe than Andy Carroll but agree would be an asset
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Glenn Hoddle

Yer I know its the Daily Star blah blah blah

Be a good idea to bring him in though.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...ng-role-at-QPR
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Really? I'm not sure it would be a good idea to have him at Rangers. My concern would be his ambition might ultimately unsettle things.

Comment

Would love him here

Comment

Ok as a coach but if its succession planning then i'm worried. Hasnt done knack all for a decade and his last job at Wolves didnt go too well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                          Ok as a coach but if its succession planning then i'm worried. Hasnt done knack all for a decade and his last job at Wolves didnt go too well.
                          Thought he was alright elsewhere. Plus all this time out may have been good for him, great pundit he certainly knows his stuff . His teams played good football too.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i would absolutely love Hoddle here ,as a coach and as a possible future manager , the man is a football genius who wants the game played the way it should be.Please let this be true.
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Sorry a massive no from me.

The bloke might be ok working in the youth set up or scouting for young players, but he certainly isn't coaching material.

I also felt that he was a big part of the pathetic nonsense being spouted on ITV during the world cup.

The whole pro healer and religious maniac doesn't sit right for me and we should definitely keep our distance with this one.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Sorry a massive no from me.

The bloke might be ok working in the youth set up or scouting for young players, but he certainly isn't coaching material.

I also felt that he was a big part of the pathetic nonsense being spouted on ITV during the world cup.

The whole pro healer and religious maniac doesn't sit right for me and we should definitely keep our distance with this one.
                                I'm with WeAre - don't really know why but the bloke creeps me out.

Comment

Working...
                                X