Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    5 3 2 - remy and austin upfront - quality imo...........get a decent 5 behind them and maybe we will stay up

Green

ned ferdinand caulker

valbena hotby barton fer phillips

remy austin

or

green

simpson cauker ferdinand yun

fer barton

remy valuena phillips

Austin
    I like the top 1 not so sure on the bottom 1
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      5 3 2 - remy and austin upfront - quality imo...........get a decent 5 behind them and maybe we will stay up

Green

ned ferdinand caulker

valbena hotby barton fer phillips

remy austin

or

green

simpson cauker ferdinand yun

fer barton

remy valuena phillips

Austin
      Your first team is three at the back, your second team has four at the back. Harry says he wants five at the back because he thinks we will be torn apart with anything less. Valbena and Phillips are not wing backs.

The more likely scenario is something like this:

Green

Simpson-Onouha-Caulker-Rio-Traore

Barton Faurlin Fer

Van de Vart

Remy

This would allow Traore and Simpson (if no better right back is brought in) bombing up the wings when we can.
      Austin cover for Remy. Kranjcar cover for Van der Vart. God knows who covers for CM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
        This is better news that Caulker signing!

TF will get him motivated and we will stay up now!
        Totally agree Rich, this fills a huge hole in our squad - proven PL goal scorer who is still in his prime. We still need one or maybe two more strikers but Charlie, Remy, and Bobby are an excellent start.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Arsenal fans now suggesting Remy might lower his wage demands, Newcastle bloggers asking if they will go back in for him. Its looking positive but lets not make assumptions just yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Arsenal fans now suggesting Remy might lower his wage demands, Newcastle bloggers asking if they will go back in for him. Its looking positive but lets not make assumptions just yet...
            Don't see Remy lowering his wage demands, I think he'd stop and play for us on 80k before he'd play for Arsenal on 60k!

Comment

• Still think he will be off....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Don't see Remy lowering his wage demands, I think he'd stop and play for us on 80k before he'd play for Arsenal on 60k!
                I think Arsenal offered him 50k and they are not likely to go for somebody with a medical problem. Pretty sure the Club won't lower the transfer fee. Also I think he fell out with Newcastle.

Comment

• Not a done deal yet, but definitely looking good for us right now!
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• If the money grubbing little cheese eating surrender monkey wants to play Champions League football, he'd best put in a good shift this season for us, score 50+ goals and get us in the top four!

Comment

• Am I right in thinking this is the Remy situation to date???...... he's failed the Liverpool medical so means he's still our player until/if another club come in for him.... but all clubs will know that he failed the medical and will also know his wage demands, so a mixture of the both will put off any potential clubs coming in for him.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Am I right in thinking this is the Remy situation to date???...... he's failed the Liverpool medical so means he's still our player until/if another club come in for him.... but all clubs will know that he failed the medical and will also know his wage demands, so a mixture of the both will put off any potential clubs coming in for him.
                        I think that about sums it up Nick!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                          I think that about sums it up Nick!
                          Ok cheers ds.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Am I right in thinking this is the Remy situation to date???...... he's failed the Liverpool medical so means he's still our player until/if another club come in for him.... but all clubs will know that he failed the medical and will also know his wage demands, so a mixture of the both will put off any potential clubs coming in for him.
                            No that's youre assuming other clubs would be put of , we weren't put off Austin

Comment

• Does anyone know if we paid a reduced fee to Burnley for Charlie in comparison to what Dull offered pre-medical ?

Comment

• I assume that if he did fail the medical (and we only have the word of the press for that), we will find out a some time what the problem is. At the moment it just seems to be guess work.

Comment

Working...
                                X