No announcement yet.

Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I think QPR fans have split personalities. We rant and rave about not wanting Rio on a free cause he's old

The buzz words have been must sign young, hungry players with potential and resale value!!! Hello wake up call young hungry players come with a premium you can't have it all ways chaps you tend not to get young quality players free of charge

Either its older players on a free transfers towards end of their career or you pay more for young players with potential.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Sometimes I think QPR fans have split personalities. We rant and rave about not wanting Rio on a free cause he's old

The buzz words have been must sign young, hungry players with potential and resale value!!! Hello wake up call young hungry players come with a premium you can't have it all ways chaps you tend not to get young quality players free of charge

Either its older players on a free transfers towards end of their career or you pay more for young players with potential.
      Good post west

Comment

Old players on a free are too old, and young players that cost a few quid are too much money and a too big a risk. What chance have we got?

Comment

Deeney - potential?! Wow, there's still hope for me.

Comment

Decent player in a poor side,with the better talent at rangers supplying him who knows.not worth that price tag but might help to keep the Vic standing for a coupla more years
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We spend 8 mill on a class player like caulker and half our fans think ned should start before him, because he's better. Any other team caulker went to in the botton 10 he would walk straight into.....rio isnt here for a year to sit on the bench if fit. Our fans are very fickle sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                Doesnt potential in this case mean a chance to show he can do it in arguably the best league in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  45 goals in a average championship team over two years to me says he has potential...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Doesnt potential in this case mean a chance to show he can do it in arguably the best league in the world?
                    If some of you are happy to see him at our club then all smiles to you, but if it's true and the fee is £8m? I would at best swap Henry for him and still want change.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      45 goals in a average championship team over two years to me says he has potential...
                      If potential is 26 years of age what is 18 or 22? Just a question.

Comment

Why the hate? Cos hes watford or what? Players always played well against us and his goal scoring rate speaks for itself.

Comment

Deeney is 26 now, at the end of a 4 year contract he'll be wrong side of 26! If you sign someone for PL goals approaching their thirties, he needs to be proven.

Comment

Originally posted by ZamoraScored View Post
                            Agreed, against the signing but if he does then he deserves our full support.
                            The fact he has pace to burn is a plus,though. It´s not easy to assess a player, I should believe.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                              Deeney is 26 now, at the end of a 4 year contract he'll be wrong side of 26! If you sign someone for PL goals approaching their thirties, he needs to be proven.
                              good one mate

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                                I reckon you could always still get five million minimum for a 30 year old striker, so then its not that much money when you get a price back selling him.

Comment

Working...
                                X