Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Del View Post
    Agree in principle, but the world in the Premier League doesn't make sense. It's always been inflated and now the money has doubled wince we were last in it any club selling into the prem expect over the odd for their players, and who can blame them really. Also there's a premium because Watford's best chance of getting to the promised land is with their top scorer playing for them, so to sell him they'll add an insurance premium if you like as need to invest elsewhere in a player that may not deliver.
    Agree with that but I blame Foolham partly for this, £11m for McCormack has meant there's been a drastic increase in prices for Champs strikers. Deeney should really be worth £4m max. That Ulloa from Brighton just went to leicester for £8m!!! God knows what Ings, Vokes and Austin are worth now..they'd probably be worth even more if they were still in the champs!!
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 28-07-2014, 12:42 AM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Burnley drop out of the race (Dyche admits they cant afford him), so just between us and Leicester now: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Ha...il/story.html?

Comment

• We should pull out as well, if this deal goes through it means every player will be overpriced in the Championship.

Prices need to be realistic, it will kill the sport in the UK and it will only be about the rich teams.

Comment

• If remy stays then there is no need to spend 8 mill on troy - if he goes then I still think it makes perfect sense. We need to look beyond the price tag - if we got three decent years out of troy at around 4 mill a year when you equate wages into it then I dont think thats too bad in what is the crazy world of football.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            If remy stays then there is no need to spend 8 mill on troy - if he goes then I still think it makes perfect sense. We need to look beyond the price tag - if we got three decent years out of troy at around 4 mill a year when you equate wages into it then I dont think thats too bad in what is the crazy world of football.
            Personally mate if Remy was staying I wouldn't let that put me off buying TD at a price I was originally going to pay because IMO Remys stay here will only be short term, its only a matter of time before he goes.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Personally mate if Remy was staying I wouldn't let that put me off buying TD at a price I was originally going to pay because IMO Remys stay here will only be short term, its only a matter of time before he goes.
              Its a good point fella - get troy on board now as no one really knows how long term remy will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                As Ollie used to say on strikers rack em and stack em

Comment

• Oh well, looks like troy deeney wont be wearing the hoops then..
                  http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/spo...ne_/?ref=var_0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Oh well, looks like troy deeney wont be wearing the hoops then..
                    If i was a Toffee id be hoping for a better forward than Deeney, a big club should be attracting a better standard imo.

Comment

• From Lukaku to Deeney. Very much doubt it. Everton could attract way better. Someone like Hernadez from united.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Oh well, looks like troy deeney wont be wearing the hoops then..
                        Based on what? More chance of Remy staying here than Deeney ending up at Everton!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Based on what? More chance of Remy staying here than Deeney ending up at Everton!
                          Based on if everton want him everton have him.

Comment

• Not feeling the Deeney thing. Strange move if you ask me.. Just don't see him being a hit in the Prem. Looks like he needs to lose a stone for one

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Not feeling the Deeney thing. Strange move if you ask me.. Just don't see him being a hit in the Prem. Looks like he needs to lose a stone for one
                              Would have to disagree there. He looks big due to the fact hes ripped. No one really knows if he will be a hit or not, got to give him a chance to find out but if you look at him over the last two years and the goals hes scored, he definitely warrants to be one the strikers we are looking at.
                              You never know 8 mill might look like a snip this time next year.

Comment

• Not a fan TBH.. Def Fat lol

Comment

Working...
                                X