No announcement yet.

Props to Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done, Harry Redknapp for pulling off two great signings so far. Besides, who would have thought we QPR, the Club, are preparing for life in the Prem only 10 months after we got relegated. When CH and MP got injured in the middle of the season, certainly not me. By no means, am I saying he looked that passionate about his job last season, but nevertheless he must have done something right!
    Last edited by Shania; 22-07-2014, 08:24 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Not H`s biggest fan but fair doo`s he`s still got an eye for a player.
      Now to think about the mid & attack Harry.

Comment

Definitely, Rio especially would never have signed if Redknapp wasn't our gaffer.

Comment

So let me get this right....

We've currently got a thread stating that we've got the best defence in the word and now we've got a thread 'praising' Harry Redknapp!......
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            So let me get this right....

We've currently got a thread stating that we've got the best defence in the word and now we've got a thread 'praising' Harry Redknapp!......
            sshhhh...and all this from the non-believers.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Have I missed a part of the English Language in all my years..what the hell does 'props' mean?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Have I missed a part of the English Language in all my years..what the hell does 'props' mean?
                Props , comes from ...originally the Aretha Franklin song , Respect ............ie Proper Respect ..............not ,too urban or new school, really is it ?
                i give props to hip hop so hip hop hooray !
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

i didnt even know what 'teckkers' meant til facto jnr the younger told me.....thought it referred to boots or trainers..........im turning into me dad!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Props, my days, my bad, what a load of old codswallop
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

the joys of getting old eh ricky!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        the joys of getting old eh ricky!
                        I prefer to call it experienced
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Props , comes from ...originally the Aretha Franklin song , Respect ............ie Proper Respect ..............not ,too urban or new school, really is it ?
                          i give props to hip hop so hip hop hooray !
                          Why not just use the word respect then, so everyone can understand?
                          The beautiful English language is being decimated beyond recognition by all this slang. Speak and write correctly ffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            i didnt even know what 'teckkers' meant til facto jnr the younger told me.....thought it referred to boots or trainers..........im turning into me dad!!
                            Hahahaha...
                            What "tekkers" are ya wearing?
                            I`m in Adidas Superstars.. ; ) Class...

Comment

Why the fark does the English language have to be so subverted? Props indeed. I almost feel violated.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                                Why not just use the word respect then, so everyone can understand?
                                The beautiful English language is being decimated beyond recognition by all this slang. Speak and write correctly ffs!!!
                                Surely you can see the irony in what you just said...

Comment

Working...
                                X