Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    How is it confirmed?
    Its an Italian Journo, or is the bloke normally spot on?
    This guy is ALWAYS on the button.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Oh well. He didn't want to stay & help us back up & he didn't want to stay now we're promoted so f€>k him.
      yeah mate....good player but we only got 3/4 months so don't feel like he was ours. I'd be more upset if Charlie was sold tbh

Comment

Well if he's going, I hope we screw the scouse g!ts for plenty of millions.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Well if he's going, I hope we screw the scouse g!ts for plenty of millions.
          Can only be £8.5million as they finished in Top 4.

Comment

Who shall we spend it on?

Comment

Already spent - Caulker

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Already spent - Caulker
                Would be nice that

Comment

8.5 million is cheap... hope we have a 25% sell on clause along with others added in.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    8.5 million is cheap... hope we have a 25% sell on clause along with others added in.
                    Doubt we can demand any terms like that since the agreement was written into his contract when we signed him with regards release clause.

Comment

As yet unconfirmed anywhere official. Negotiations ongoing apparently, there's a wages issue.

Comment

Especially when Caulker puts that mercenary in his pocket against Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          As yet unconfirmed anywhere official. Negotiations ongoing apparently, there's a wages issue.
                          Don't rain on my parade. I'm sipping an old fashioned in the bar of the Gilbert Scott and enjoying having got rid of the chump.

Comment

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2014/07...iverpool-move/

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Especially when Caulker puts that mercenary in his pocket against Liverpool.
                              They're all mercenaries these days. The EPL is all about dosh. You only come to the prem for financial reasons, to make hay while the sun shines. For football you go elsewhere.

Comment

Real shame but if true hopefully we can get his done quick and then go and get our replacement. Who I hope is deeney. I know he's not but we were very spoilt to have him and I really believe that lad could be a handful.

Comment

Working...
                                X