Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Surely got to be brought up at the forum with TF? Should be keeping hold of our better youngsters

Comment

His going is more an indictment of our youth policy which clearly is not providing the calibre of player we will need in the future. Good luck to Stoke. I hope he's another whatisname who didn't make it at Spurs. John Bostock or something.
        Last edited by acricketer; 29-04-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

I don't think Petrasso would have signed a 3 year contract extension with us if he thought there was no future at all for talented young players at this club, he had other options as well including Stoke!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Seems from the stories today that we had told him we would not be offering him a new contract.., so not so much a case of being poached as pushed

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              Seems from the stories today that we had told him we would not be offering him a new contract.., so not so much a case of being poached as pushed
              That won't stop a few people getting their knickers in a twist and complaining about our "poor youth system"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                That won't stop a few people getting their knickers in a twist and complaining about our "poor youth system"...
                This.

Comment

Not sure how good Skapetis is but surely we have been unseccessful in developing our youngsters to play in the first team. Sterling is an example. Who is our last youngster who played and became regular with the first team? Can someone give me a name? Other Championship clubs have done better job in this. I even see Crew as a great example.
                  Last edited by Yousef; 29-04-2014, 09:44 AM.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Ray Jones?^^
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Ray Jones^^
                      RIP
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

RIP Ray Jones.

And good Luck to Peter Skapetis.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

someone bring this up at the fans forum please! It could be a good opportunity to get some answers regarding our youth policy.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            has anyone actually seen him play?
                            Watched a fair bit in terms of highlights for under-18's and under-21's. Skapetis looks a decent prospect but he is certainly no Raheem Sterling and whether he makes it to the highest level is certainly questionable. Calls for him to be played in the first team now are probably premature, whilst he is handy there are other youth players closer to first team football in my opinion (with Michael Petrasso being top of the list). Mark Hughes obviously has a lot of faith in Skapetis having signed him for us, hence the interest from Stoke. In my opinion, whilst I would have liked to see how he developed over the next 2 seasons, I certainly don't think we've lost anything more than a decent prospect.

Comment

as above. I've only seen him play once but I wasn't overly impressed. good luck to him though

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                                Only one man to blame, why sign Miaga and Keane and not give this lad a chance.

Probably got nice brown envelope out of it though
                                Yawn. Yawn. Yawn. Bore off now please.

Comment

Working...
                                X