No announcement yet.

The Libertines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbigdave is the man when it comes to quality music merry.
    Went to northolt high in 82 for a year-some very good lads from that manor.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Agreed some good lads around there, loads of Rangers, I went to Cardinal Wiseman mate started there in 85
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        Agreed some good lads around there, loads of Rangers, I went to Cardinal Wiseman mate started there in 85
        Was wiseman in greenford-long time a go-knew a cple of lads there. I finished at holland park in 85-an education like no other!!!! The difference in schools was huge.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          I was Northolt for most of my youth Dave, mainly Godfrey avenue and Islip Manor road, love Norfolt !!
          Wow, i lived on godfrey ave from 75 to 85 (so did our ex winger michael meaker). Small world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Wow, i lived on godfrey ave from 75 to 85 (so did our ex winger michael meaker). Small world.
            Small world Kev, I used to play football with Meaker out the back of my block of flats on the green. I lived there 76-81
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Libertines gig now official, 5th July, support from the pogues, maximo park, spiritualised, get on down there
              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

http://youtu.be/TTIVhaMNNNQ

This isn`t related in any way, but you lot seem to have a decent varied taste in music.
                So if you want to, check this class group out, also a QPR legend (well he will be when he scores the winner in the play-off final) gets a mention.

Comment

I sit next to Mick Jones in the W12 bit. Always chatty. He always arrives ten minutes late so they keep his hot dinner under a napkin for him to eat at half time with his beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                    I sit next to Mick Jones in the W12 bit. Always chatty. He always arrives ten minutes late so they keep his hot dinner under a napkin for him to eat at half time with his beer.
                    I did know that The Clash were QPR fans! That is amazing that members of two of the most influential punk rock bands, The *** Pistols and The Clash are Rangers!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      I did know that The Clash were QPR fans! That is amazing that members of two of the most influential punk rock bands, The *** Pistols and The Clash are Rangers!
                      and don't forget Tommy Steele the nearly original who sungI never felt more like singing the blues
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                      X