No announcement yet.

Home P.Off tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fly to Greece on Sunday night, ffs I hope we finish 3rd cos 4th vs 5th is scheduled for Monday when I'm gone arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Dont get it, what name they putting on the tickets as our opponents?
      It's just a pre sale no tickets will be printed till everything is confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        I fly to Greece on Sunday night, ffs I hope we finish 3rd cos 4th vs 5th is scheduled for Monday when I'm gone arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Sorry but I am pleased with a fourth place finish as I am taking Mrs Oldhoop off to Lake Garda for a long week-end from Thursday so miss the first leg but will be back in time for a second leg on Monday!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
          It's just a pre sale no tickets will be printed till everything is confirmed
          The box office have come a long way from a few years ago when it would have been last minute chaos! Good move as there will only be a week between the last league game and the home leg of the play offs
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Why do you need to have who we're playing and kick off time printed on the ticket?! It's hardly essential is it!

It'll be a normal ticket with PLAYOFF HOME LEG replacing the opposition and kick off time TBA.

I'm sure everyone who buys a ticket will be aware of the time and date of the game ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Why do you need to have who we're playing and kick off time printed on the ticket?! It's hardly essential is it!

It'll be a normal ticket with PLAYOFF HOME LEG replacing the opposition and kick off time TBA.

I'm sure everyone who buys a ticket will be aware of the time and date of the game ;)
              Could you tell me then please, cos i actually havent got a clue, and want to make sure it doesnt clash with my community service before i purchase.

Comment

Could you tell me then please, cos i actually havent got a clue, and want to make sure it doesnt clash with my community service before i purchase.
                You've got a rough deal if you're still doing CS at 7.45pm my friend.

Comment

Doesnt it get uploaded onto your season ticket - therefore it doesnt need any description!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    You've got a rough deal if you're still doing CS at 7.45pm my friend.
                    thats when the poxy tag problem kicks in.

Comment

P.s im only playing about, but there really is so many different permeables that could occur, we could finish third, fourth or fifth still couldnt we? knowing rangers, we never do anything the easy way or what we are all banking on.

Comment

As of now the ticket site says its 31st May, this will change once confirmed.

Comment

P.s im only playing about, but there really is so many different permeables that could occur, we could finish third, fourth or fifth still couldnt we? knowing rangers, we never do anything the easy way or what we are all banking on.
                          I know mate but lets face it, 99.9% of people that will be going to the home leg, will be going whether it's a Thursday, Friday, Sunday or Monday. It's not a problem and with the table the way it is, it's virtually guaranteed we'll finish 4th/5th which means we're playing on the Friday/Monday.

Comment

Great stuff, so I don't have to do anything as I get automatic cup tickets and won't get charged a booking fee.
                            Sounds like a result to me
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

[QUOTE=Shepherds Mush;1249013]Doesnt it get uploaded onto your season ticket - therefore it doesnt need any description!?[/QUOTE

Correctamundo that's exactly what they're doing for S.T. Holders and members so no date or team needed just match loaded to you card

Comment

Up to 1st may ST can retain their own seat so no issue as it will just go on your card like a cup game.
                                After 1st may ST and members can purchase 2 extra, I suppose the only issue is how will those be printed as our last game is the 3rd so we may not know our standing until then. Will they wait for after the 3rd to dispatch tickets or just send out ones with a generic heading.

Comment

Working...
                                X