Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

watrb's 'jolly boys coach to wigan'..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..and what was your substance of choice that day F?

Comment

tdubya its well known i only drink prune juice and eat super foods which enhances the grey matter!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        tdubya its well known i only drink prune juice and eat super foods which enhances the grey matter!
        Strange nickname for the new wife

Comment

Is it working?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Would certainly be a giggle. Obviously someone responsible would need to be identified to take a register so to ensure no one is left behind and it goes without question it would be important to have the correct gender balance for boozed up celebratory frolics in the back seat on the way back to Londinium (if non of the WATRB female posters are up for this with a whip round it could be bought in.......)

I think it would however take some going to beat the Rangers 'Party bus' which currently does away games. I hear they have a right old good time on it and the chaps are all proper Rangers die hards
            I'm afraid (the some would say legendary) neanderthal element of this board pretty much drove them all away, with the exception of one and I very much doubt she would wish to join the fun bus if you all intend to get a bit tiddly so a whip round will be a necessity
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Would certainly be a giggle. Obviously someone responsible would need to be identified to take a register so to ensure no one is left behind and it goes without question it would be important to have the correct gender balance for boozed up celebratory frolics in the back seat on the way back to Londinium (if non of the WATRB female posters are up for this with a whip round it could be bought in.......)

I think it would however take some going to beat the Rangers 'Party bus' which currently does away games. I hear they have a right old good time on it and the chaps are all proper Rangers die hards
              Well....I am a little short on money at the moment...so as long I get at least £1.73...consider me ON the back seat.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                Well....I am a little short on money at the moment...so as long I get at least £1.73...consider me ON the back seat.....
                You promise to have a shave?
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  You promise to have a shave?
                  Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                    Where?
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ted would kill the loo on the coach
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

the coach would have a khazi?
                        sounds a posh coach....

Comment

Jolly boys? Mate, there's nothing jolly about anyone that posts on here apart from yourself.

Would be absolute carnage.

Booze, a few other substances, tear ups, arses out the windows, a bog that would get absolutely anhialated.... The ****** thing wouldn't make high Wycombe!

Too many personality clashes on here I reckon, unless your planning segregation on board with stewards & fences ?

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                            Jolly boys? Mate, there's nothing jolly about anyone that posts on here apart from yourself.

Would be absolute carnage.

Booze, a few other substances, tear ups, arses out the windows, a bog that would get absolutely anhialated.... The ****** thing wouldn't make high Wycombe!

Too many personality clashes on here I reckon, unless your planning segregation on board with stewards & fences ?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Is it working?

can do the sun crossword in less than six hours
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

can do the sun crossword in less than six hours
                                That's nothing. I completed a jigsaw puzzle just last week that I had been working on for 3 months, but the box recommended it take 6 to 9 years!
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X