No announcement yet.

so bentford went up...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so bentford went up...................

rangers here rangers there rangers every f ucking where!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

See all 10 of them do the pitch invasion facto.reminded me of that flick one flew over the cuckoo's nest
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Was there today through work, and all they sang about was us. All day. Shame we don't care!

Comment

Do Chelsea fans actually care about us ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Do Chelsea fans actually care about us ?
          They did when we went to the bridge and gave that horrible chav of a captain what for seriously the chel scum backers on here really don't live in Surrey where these mugs rub it in every day
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

They did when we put 6 past them yeah thay have their days , but you know it's mainly one sided much the same with the mighty Bee's

Comment

"Queens Park Rangers we're coming for you"
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                They did when we put 6 past them yeah thay have their days , but you know it's mainly one sided much the same with the mighty Bee's
                They always have been and probably always be a bigger club but in those days we tucked the roost, at our finest they will always know we are about, and with a new stadium and a proper structure about us, who knows.

Congrats to the bees my brother in law is a big bees fan, I have been to wembley to see them at least 3 times, lost EVERYTIME, very pleased for them. I hope we are not playing them in the league next season, but if we are, then so be it, add Foolham to the mix, it could be quite fun?
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  See all 10 of them do the pitch invasion facto.reminded me of that flick one flew over the cuckoo's nest
                  ....vanny i laughed as well as they barely covered the center spot the deluded r'swipes......cant wait to bully em at the griffin!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    ....vanny i laughed as well as they barely covered the center spot the deluded r'swipes......cant wait to bully em at the griffin!
                    Will that be the same hard men who will be getting bullied by Millwall next week?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Will that be the same hard men who will be getting bullied by Millwall next week?
                      Lol, what goes around
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

im on about on the field....im a man of peace,love and harmonic desires!

Comment

Working...
                        X