No announcement yet.

Play Off Final Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people think Derby or Wigan away is gona be a walk in the park with our away form this season, then their deluded..

fvck me a 5-2 win after a month of shocking performances and everyone thinks were gona stroll the play-offs...typical

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      If people think Derby or Wigan away is gona be a walk in the park with our away form this season, then their deluded..

fvck me a 5-2 win after a month of shocking performances and everyone thinks were gona stroll the play-offs...typical
      Hoooooraaaaaaay. The grim reapers back to pish all over a brilliant win. Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        It was a good one and about time too.
        I trekked it around the country to see two **** poor performances away from home so I wont be forgetting them in a hurry.

Comment

Haha that's it, monday morning start of a fresh week all ready to clogg up every thread with the same b0ll0cks hahaha
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Haha that's it, monday morning start of a fresh week all ready to clogg up every thread with the same b0ll0cks hahaha
            haha fvcking well funny aint it

Comment

Must be hard to find stuff to make up to moan about after such a brilliant match aint it? You do well though, nobody could deny you that. Best game in years for me, loved every single minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                The Fella is a total bored
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  The Fella is a total bored
                  There really isnt fark all to moan about this week. Wish they would just wait till saturday after we get hammered by liecester at their promotion party.

Comment

Must be hard to find stuff to make up to moan about after such a brilliant match aint it? You do well though, nobody could deny you that. Best game in years for me, loved every single minute.
                    moan about? being realistic about?.. was an exciting game yes and we took our chances well at the end of the game.. but if were being 'realistic' forest were unlucky to win at the end and the result was harsh on them. They had a lot of possession like we have done in games this season and had one cleared off the line and green made a great save at the end.

im not all about some on here.. one win and have a party cos I saw us perform against Bournmouth and Blackburn.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha, unlucky not to win after conceding five goals. Ive heard it all now. Do you have the remotest idea what you sound like?

Comment

moan about? being realistic about?.. was an exciting game yes and we took our chances well at the end of the game.. but if were being 'realistic' forest were unlucky to win at the end and the result was harsh on them. They had a lot of possession like we have done in games this season and had one cleared off the line and green made a great save at the end.

im not all about some on here.. one win and have a party cos I saw us perform against Bournmouth and Blackburn.
                        Fock me that's all you bang on about is going to those two focking games, its like you think you go to a few games and you become some sort of super fan and only the one's that go to game's opinions really matter. Why don't you take that focking chip of your shoulder and realise that people on here were going to games long before you.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

And a childish one at that.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think its more of a case of you gents not understanding where I am coming from because your own thoughts of 'his just moaning', are clouding your judgement.
                            Slow down and think for a moment.. At 2-2 forest had a golden opportunity and green made a great save. They were unlucky not to win at this stage.
                            We go up the other end and score 3 outa no where. Scoreline very harsh on Forest who more than played their part for 75 minutes.

Nick, try not to let me get under your skin too much young fellow, its only a fans forum.
                            'go to a few games' ive been to most this season mate, have you?.. you both clearly did not go to Bournemouth or Blackburn away. Ask any fan at those two games what it was like and if they will simply forget those 2 performances because we won on Saturday. IMO it was merely papering over the cracks. a poor Forest side with injuries who haven't won in 12.. a great result and one we need by all means but one we should be winning.. I didn't feel like we controlled the game but at the same time I didn't think we would be out of it or lose.. I was a happy man leaving loftus road on Saturday and I hope this team continues to perform and work hard after this win because we are due a few performances now

Comment

Zzzzzz....
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I think its more of a case of you gents not understanding where I am coming from because your own thoughts of 'his just moaning', are clouding your judgement.
                                Slow down and think for a moment.. At 2-2 forest had a golden opportunity and green made a great save. They were unlucky not to win at this stage.
                                We go up the other end and score 3 outa no where. Scoreline very harsh on Forest who more than played their part for 75 minutes.

Nick, try not to let me get under your skin too much young fellow, its only a fans forum.
                                'go to a few games' ive been to most this season mate, have you?.. you both clearly did not go to Bournemouth or Blackburn away. Ask any fan at those two games what it was like and if they will simply forget those 2 performances because we won on Saturday. IMO it was merely papering over the cracks. a poor Forest side with injuries who haven't won in 12.. a great result and one we need by all means but one we should be winning.. I didn't feel like we controlled the game but at the same time I didn't think we would be out of it or lose.. I was a happy man leaving loftus road on Saturday and I hope this team continues to perform and work hard after this win because we are due a few performances now
                                Hahaha "young fella" don't make me laugh you young scallywag... I bet you're still sprouting pube$ and denying you've ever had a tommy tank.. well done you for saving all your pocket money up to go to the games each week... Now as for Saturday's game IMO I'm not sure how we didn't win by more... for some reason both Morrison and Simpson seemed to not want to shoot a few times and instead dribble or pass it around on the edge of the box. Yes Forrest had a few good opportunities but we definitely dominated the majority of the match and had the better chances
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X