Millwall game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Won't stop the other 3000 mooching around the Bush.

Looking like it could be a relegation decider. Of the joy
    To be honest this fear of Millwall is very boring. They will do what most away fans do, go to O'Neills and Walkabout and get wrapped heavily by the boys in blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
      To be honest this fear of Millwall is very boring. They will do what most away fans do, go to O'Neills and Walkabout and get wrapped heavily by the boys in blue.
      Like they did last time

Comment

i hope they stay up , just had a great win tonite

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          i hope they stay up , just had a great win tonite
          Against Wigan Madrid? The club who are going to smash the play offs according to people on here, but cant beat us or millwall.

Comment

A mate of mine reckons if they need a result to stay up they will bring 4/5K down to our place. Only 1300 can get in. This is going to get messy.

Comment

The way the two teams are playing they will win at our place anyway

Comment

They only won at Wigan cos they rested 8 players for Sunday and they won't go to o'neills cos it ain't there no more
                You Rsssssss

Comment

erm

erm the last time millwall came to loftus road they brought all there card holding official fan club hence not too much trouble,there thug army may or may not come but i suspect they will send one battalion which is 500 i doubt if they will engage anyone in battle,but they will take the uxbridge road,so just stay out of there way
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I shall be wearing my colours with pride......well maybe pride, bit of a sore point at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                      A mate of mine reckons if they need a result to stay up they will bring 4/5K down to our place. Only 1300 can get in. This is going to get messy.
                      They won't get in any boozers near the ground so will drink in hammermith or acton..

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                        They won't get in any boozers near the ground so will drink in hammermith or acton..
                        They wont drink in Acton not unless they ask me nicely at least 48hrs in advance

They tipped up in South Acton few seasons back did they not??

Comment

millwall are so hard even their nightmares are scared of em!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Prob with Millwall drinking in Acton is that the most direct route in from there is up the Uxbridge Rd right past the BQ.

They could try drinking in the Askew again lying on their bellies like few years back surrounded by Police dogs

Comment

All be in Hammersmith i bet ya. Nothing in Acton for them really anymore.

Comment

they are but men......and all men can bleed!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X