who will march with me to wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    We did a march in 82 500 strong mob from notting hill I never see so many spurs fans hit the deck that day if anyone remembers they had the bottom end and we run them everywhere and just to put you right mate it was 86 oxford not 85
    I'm in shock that Ted got the decade correct.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

we cant beat any of the top teams, what makes anyone think that will change and we will the semi and even get to wembley to lose there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        we cant beat any of the top teams, what makes anyone think that will change and we will the semi and even get to wembley to lose there?
        Derby have a worse record against the top 6 then we do, why does everyone think they're better then us?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
          Best looking car ever built by Ford!

That's the fella jours, real love machine. The fella I sold it to thought I'd been staging slug races on the back seat
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            Derby have a worse record against the top 6 then we do, why does everyone think they're better then us?
            Cos they just beat us id imagine, cos we have lost the only person who can score in our whole squad. That good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              That's the fella jours, real love machine. The fella I sold it to thought I'd been staging slug races on the back seat
              Most Cortinas and Granadas had slug problems, front and back seats. The Fiestas seemed to have them on the bonnet...

Comment

harryboy

harry boy in the whole of my hoolie life i could not believe our 82 performance,our mob was sensational,just my northolt boys took 111 to the semi final but we only took 44 to the final
                what nottinghill took to wembley was amazing,you should be proud of yourselfs but poor ken got knicked of cours and that broke his heart but respect to you sir i make the ladbroke grove and nottinghill the most porwerfull of all our hoolies
                and in the 86 oxford game i was the steward leading the march,and when i got to herlesden a load of coppers stood in front of me
                SO I SAID WHATS GOING ON OFFICERS THIS MARCH IM LEADING IS ALL NON COMBATANTS
                ILL NEVER FORGET WHAT THE COPPER SAID
                Ladbroke grove are having there own march and have lefct peopl;e lying all over the place i think between 82 and 86 our hoolies could trully be known to be the fourth toughest in london,but in fairness we now have a massively scaled down firm and i have no idea where we are in the londons league of loonatics but know where near millwall or west ham thats for sure
                BUT WELCOME ON BOARD HARRY BOY NICE TO SEE SOME PROPER FANS ON THE SIGHT
                Last edited by qprted; 12-02-2014, 10:34 PM.
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Cos they just beat us id imagine, cos we have lost the only person who can score in our whole squad. That good enough?
                  We beat them as well. We also hit 3 past Burnley without Austin. So, no. Not good enough.

Comment

by the trime

by the time we hit the play offs austin will have returned,and he will guarantee the prem next season we might even have matt phillips back as well
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      its going to be the most exiting time...
                      Concur.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Thanks mate for your comment we was a bit rough the best times off my life has a qpr fan in 82 and 86 just a pity in 86 we was fighting our own fans I think we had to much to drink, the qpr fans are a lot quite these days not like when we all stood in the loft end
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

we've got the drummer boy going, I'll help carry a coffin, but who is going dressed in a klu klux klan outfit in Wembley
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            we've got the drummer boy going, I'll help carry a coffin, but who is going dressed in a klu klux klan outfit in Wembley
                            I'm sure the missus thinks I'm in the KKK, she keeps telling me I'm a wizard between the sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                              I'm sure the missus thinks I'm in the KKK, she keeps telling me I'm a wizard between the sheets.
                              Mrs van these days chops the duvet down the middle to be sure our skin don't touch.I've got a wand with a little torch on it,might try an spy on the hairy village then batter down her love gates with my purple battering ram.must remember to get the duct tape off the van
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

now this is a propa cortina

Comment

Working...
                                X