Redknapp keen on Spurs' Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp keen on Spurs' Kane

Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp has targeted signing a striker during the January transfer window.

More...

Pointless. Bring Hitch back.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Pointless. Bring Hitch back.
      This.

Comment

whats the point? just gonna bring another spurs youth player through, totally crazy if true!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Had a look at his wiki, seems he did well at this level with millwall.

Not sure he would be the answer to our problems though.

Comment

If its in addition to an experienced striker then fine, if he is the only recruit then the odds on our promotion will lengthen hugely.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              If its in addition to an experienced striker then fine, if he is the only recruit then the odds on our promotion will lengthen hugely.
              Completely agree.

Comment

Oh god I didn't wanna read this. Rubbish if true.

Comment

In fairness to HR and I'm not his greatest fan, the headline says HR is keen, but the closest the article comes to repeating that is to say that he has been linked. He's been linked with proper players too though.

Not panicking just yet. But if he is signed and that is the "one striker", then we may just as well give up.

Comment

If we are serious about promotion this season then we need a proven goal scorer. Kane is not a proven goal scorer.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      If we are serious about promotion this season then we need a proven goal scorer. Kane is not a proven goal scorer.
                      I agree with you but proven goal scorers are the hardest things to find in football. Especially in January. That's why I think this story has life in it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        Agreed - 17 goals in 76 games is not the answer.

Comment

Tony tweeted he does not want any loans.

Comment

Kane is not the answer to QPR's scoring problems.

I would rather bring Hitchcock back and give other QPR young strikers a chance before bringing Kane to QPR.

QPR need to be looking at bringing in a proven striker, from home or abroad...although I accept that January is not always an easy time to bring new players in and at a decent price, which is why this should have been done in pre-season.

moving out 6 players in Cisse, Bothroyd, Campbell, Mackie, Remy and Taarabt was not a wise move at all. Maybe he had little choice in getting shot of those, but only bringing in 1 (Austin) was never going to work was it?

Comment

In the event that we do sign Harry Kane, does anyone know if a QPR scarf is any good for hanging yourself?

Comment

Working...
                              X