Samba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    No as I said I am not ITK but I do work where Samba is staying so no need for Talk Sport or any other rubbish you want to come up with. You pass on 100% fact on here and people want to mock you.
    Harry just confirmed on SPN that Samba has passed medical and he is "Happy" to have got him in to replace Nelsen

Comment

• Not that excited about samba. Think he is limited in pace and one dimensional. not what we need. (Someone save this post in case I am right so I look like a football genuis)

Comment

• As I said yesterday Redknapp was with Samba yesterday in his hotel room..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rieger View Post
          Not that excited about samba. Think he is limited in pace and one dimensional. not what we need. (Someone save this post in case I am right so I look like a football genuis)
          What you have described is nelson and clint hill , yet they are doing great right?

Samba heads around 78% of ball that go into the box at both end. Thats a staggering statistic .

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            As I said yesterday Redknapp was with Samba yesterday in his hotel room..
            Once you go black you won't go back....

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              You needa learn Webbie I'm no biter my friend

In fairness your comment was half right - he is grossly over paid, as are all footballers...But that's opening a whole new can of worms
              I've heard that before somewhere that you don't bite,only swallow

Comment

• samba

samba is in the top five best center halfs in the whole of the country that is even a better statistic
                and we may well not now get relegated that is even another statistic
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  I've heard that before somewhere that you don't bite,only swallow
                  I think it's safest if I say "no comment" here
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• This is the biggest signing the club have made since being promoted imo.

No better CB available currently.

Comment

• im

im not going to believe this untill i see his name in the actual team
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Would love Samba, But Seriously can we afford to pay in the region of £12M and £100K a week which is what he's on in Russia
                        Dont think this is runner really? if it does then Tony has really stuck his neck out, and all those Twonks on twitter slagging him of better issue an apology to someone trying to do his best for our/his club

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Would love Samba, But Seriously can we afford to pay in the region of £12M and £100K a week which is what he's on in Russia
                          Dont think this is runner really? if it does then Tony has really stuck his neck out, and all those Twonks on twitter slagging him of better issue an apology to someone trying to do his best for our/his club
                          It's done mate - Arry said so.

100k a week is aload of tosh n all - seen numerous confirmations that he has taken a pay cut to join us. £12.5m is a big fee, yes, but TF is spending now to try and maximise our survivial chances. If we didn't we would likely go down and, in the long term, that's not a option with the money we would lose out on from dropping out of the PL.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post

Samba heads around 78% of ball that go into the box at both end. Thats a staggering statistic .
                            Anton managed 12%. They'd have been a great pairing....

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              It's done mate - Arry said so.

100k a week is aload of tosh n all - seen numerous confirmations that he has taken a pay cut to join us. £12.5m is a big fee, yes, but TF is spending now to try and maximise our survivial chances. If we didn't we would likely go down and, in the long term, that's not a option with the money we would lose out on from dropping out of the PL.
                              Good news just seen on Sky he's passed the medical paper work needs finalising WELL DONE TONY lets just hope he's as good as he was? but anything is an improvment on Ferdinannd

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                Good news just seen on Sky he's passed the medical paper work needs finalising WELL DONE TONY lets just hope he's as good as he was? but anything is an improvment on Ferdinannd
                                Hopefully mate. He was an absolute top CB at Blackburn - I trust he will be a good, if not better. Hope he starts vs Norwich & punts that lump Holt in row Z 2 minutes in.

Comment

Working...
                                X