No announcement yet.

Cup draw - missed opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE would never win the thing with the Manchester clubs and Arsenal still in it so what's the point... Prem survival infinitely more important hence we rested 9 players.

Do you think Villa getting to the Semi of the league cup then losing will help their season, and survival bid, or demoralise the players further for getting that far and be detrimental...????

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      You don't think the team he selected for the cup game yesterday was aimed at demonstrating how weak the squad is, and getting a few extra quid out of the board before Thursday?
      The way i saw it he rested players that needed it Derry, Hill, Nelsen, and Remy who ain't played for a while. We need players to be fresh for tues too like Mbia Ned SWP. I don't think he needs to demonstrate how weak we are our league position tells the board that and those players on duty (bar Ben H) have put us in that position. If it gets a bit more money and a couple of extra players in and out then good, but for me you have made it sound like Harry has dumped our cup ambitions to prove a point i disagree. Those players that took to the field should have won easily

Comment

Working...
      X