Its sh it or bust time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sh it or bust time!

We are struggeling to get quality in and who would blame them in our position.IMO we are going to have to pay serious fees and serious wages and honour those wages if we go down say for 1st season and give another big bonus if they stay and get us up.We need to push the whole fleet out and just go for it.If we go down so be it but if we go down with quality we can bounce back.We go down with some quality and the rest droll we will slide back into oblivion.Give harry an super war chest,clubs will bitch moan and laugh but they doing it already so whats new.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

U need to speak to TF

Comment

I reckon we should just go down gracefully and build for next season with some staunch players who want to know.

Comment

I know what your saying Leighs I think the first 11 is at least competitive but as the team showed today should we loose two or three of the first 11 the depth of the squad is not their to compensate their absence. Im with you we should just go for it now as we have invested too much the last three windows to just give up now

Comment

bring in the youth team !

Comment

What does sh!t or bust mean?

We are $hit... And we are going bust

Comment

Working...
            X