No announcement yet.

Niko Kranjcar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem mate and he also told me do not believe a lot you hear from that footy source geezer on twitter as he knows nothing and get his info from news now. Will update you all if I hear anything
    We Foes, We Fellow Foes, The Same Football Team We Follow !

Comment

"QPR are preparing an improved offer for another West Brom player, Jonas Olsson, in their continued chase of the centre-back".

did the sourcefooty not say that we are preparing another bid for him last week?
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Leg-EndLiam View Post
        No problem mate and he also told me do not believe a lot you hear from that footy source geezer on twitter as he knows nothing and get his info from news now. Will update you all if I hear anything
        respect your opinion. agree to differ on that one though.

top man leg end! you should post more often!

keep us updated please mate if you hear anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          "QPR are preparing an improved offer for another West Brom player, Jonas Olsson, in their continued chase of the centre-back".

did the sourcefooty not say that we are preparing another bid for him last week?
          It wouldn't suprise me if you were 'the source'. I'm guessing your quite young mate?

In other news, krancjar I can only see coming if we were selling granero or adel.

Comment

I read in about 20 places we are preparing another bid for olsson and don't get me wrong mate the sourcefooty gets something's right but didn't he say yesterday m'vila had signed and now he is on his way to Rubin Kazan. I wouldn't believe everything he says but he does get a few right.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              28,not too old.good player harry knows him.worth a gamble if m'vila don't sign.
              Kranjcar and M'Vila are completely different players. M'Vila is a holding midfielder, whilst Kranjcar is an attacking midfielder. I don't think Harry is going after Kranjcar because he couldn't get M'Vila

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                It wouldn't suprise me if you were 'the source'. I'm guessing your quite young mate?

In other news, krancjar I can only see coming if we were selling granero or adel.
                No mate I'm not the source and I'm not that young either I am just passing on what I've heard. I agree with you on the second bit there but I reckon granero is not in Arrys plans and Harry will do all he can to hang on to Adel but wouldn't be surprised to see him gone come the end of the season

Comment

respect your opinion. agree to differ on that one though.

top man leg end! you should post more often!

keep us updated please mate if you hear anything else.
                  Cheers mate I get on here as often as I can but don't have the time some nights

Comment

no leg, rieger was addressing me lol.

no, im not the source and yes, im not middle aged. some people believe in moonsafari, and some in sourcefooty (in my case the latter) cant see anything wrong in that mate.

if/when he proves to be wrong on somthing then, i will question it.

Comment

no leg, rieger was addressing me lol.

no, im not the source and yes, im not middle aged. some people believe in moonsafari, and some in sourcefooty (in my case the latter) cant see anything wrong in that mate.

if/when he proves to be wrong on somthing then, i will question it.
                      Haha sorry mate lol, must be my dodgy eyes!

Comment

I wanted Krancjar last year so would be delighted if he signed. He is quality and can play cm, lm, or attacking mid.

Also he is what many have been saying we need more than another CDM, a midfielder that scores goals!

I don't think he's injury prone just got few games with modric and vdv at spurs. I remember he played 2 games in a row last season, scored a cracker in both to win each game by a single goal. Turning 2 points into 6.

He could replace Mackie for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          I wanted Krancjar last year so would be delighted if he signed. He is quality and can play cm, lm, or attacking mid.

Also he is what many have been saying we need more than another CDM, a midfielder that scores goals!

I don't think he's injury prone just got few games with modric and vdv at spurs. I remember he played 2 games in a row last season, scored a cracker in both to win each game by a single goal. Turning 2 points into 6.

He could replace Mackie for me.
                          He has scored 4 goals in 11 for dynamo kyiv which is even better than cisse lol, not a bad record for a midfielder

Comment

Just an update lads I said to him 'alright mate? How sure are you on Kranjcar?' And 3 minute later he text back simply saying '500000000%'.

Comment

Is that just a big 50%?

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                                Hah. You're not the only person to notice him constantly bigging up thesource.

Comment

Working...
                                X