Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
    Crazy! So happy though, this will ruin their season
    I wouldn't be so sure. It certainly isn't a good thing for them but it might not necessarily ruin their season. We can but hope...

Comment

Dumbfounded by this if I'm honest. Still, with any luck it will go a long way towards consigning Saints to the drop. Looked at the table after their point in the week and I thought they would be tough to chase down. Now, they may well end up being the light at the end of our tunnel.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I don't like him but good manager
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

fans will baying for blood come Monday night
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

May sound selfish, but when I heard the news I thought "saints are going down". They've been plugging away and picking up points, and the players are fighting for the manager. And I was convinced we'd never catch them.

So with all that said, absolutely daft decision. But this guy Cortese has form for it. Didn't he sack Pardew as well? Good luck to Adkins I say, can't say I particularly like the bloke but he has my respect for what he has achieved in the game. He'll do well in his next job, he'll be back in the Premier League soon for sure one way or another.

Comment

Ridiculous decision. I cant stand Adkins but to be fair he's worked wonders for them. I really hope they get relegated now.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                May sound selfish, but when I heard the news I thought "saints are going down". They've been plugging away and picking up points, and the players are fighting for the manager. And I was convinced we'd never catch them.

So with all that said, absolutely daft decision. But this guy Cortese has form for it. Didn't he sack Pardew as well? Good luck to Adkins I say, can't say I particularly like the bloke but he has my respect for what he has achieved in the game. He'll do well in his next job, he'll be back in the Premier League soon for sure one way or another.
                Well let's hope Cortese hasn't picked another good manager in Pochettino. If he's as good as pardew or adkins they might not do as bad as we all think.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                  Well let's hope Cortese hasn't picked another good manager in Pochettino. If he's as good as pardew and adkins they might not do as bad as we all think.
                  Adkins knew english league football incredibly well, something you really can't say Pochettino can match. He may turn out to be a good pick, but it's not like he's even a renowned name like Michael Laudrup who will command respect. Let's hope he's another Henning Berg or Stale Solbakken haha.

Comment

Sacking someone who is doing well. Madness.

Comment

Hmmm...... sneaky bid for Ricky Lambert ?

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                        Hmmm...... sneaky bid for Ricky Lambert ?
                        No.

Comment

who was the club in playoff position in the championship who sacked their manager - was it Forest?

sacking is just the done thing now to mix things up!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                            who was the club in playoff position in the championship who sacked their manager - was it Forest?

sacking is just the done thing now to mix things up!

Forest sacked their manager i think with them a couple of points off the playoffs, after he'd worked wonders turning their foirtunes around also.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Forest sacked their manager i think with them a couple of points off the playoffs, after he'd worked wonders turning their foirtunes around also.
                              And then got Big Ek in!! Ridiculous..............

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                                Straight after beating Leeds 4-0 right?

Comment

Working...
                                X