Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK Don ticket prices Saturday 26th January

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81
    Cup ticket prices - £15 Adult, £5 Juniors, £10 Seniors / Young Adults, Disabled / Ambulant £10 (carer free of charge), Under 8 – Free #QPR

That seems decent enough. Alot of people said in the last round if it had been £15 they would have gone. Would be good to see a fair crowd as we have a realistic chance of getting into the 5th round given th draw.

Top and bottom for MK given its on a saturday?? they took a few for the replay which was midweek last year

Comment

Not bad at all - can't grumble too much at that.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

here hoping we can sell out for this one and make it difficult for MK Don at home, it will be the best chance we have in ages of getting to the 5th round

Comment

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes
          Pleasure. We all try. Credit to all in the ticket office and @philipb1 and @Amit_Bhatia99 and @Ruben_E_GRT @LozzaLopez: @tonyfernandes Really pleased with the ticket prices for the MK Dons match Tony. Thanks for listening to the fans. No doubt they'll sell now

Comment

Id go if i wasnt working, 15 notes aint too bad

Comment

Tony is clearly backing Harry and the club have listened to fans complaints from the first round and dropped prices so would be a shame if the fans do not respond by turning up

Comment

Decent prices, hope we can get a fairly big attendance for it now

Comment

plus - 7 Lpoints for it - which again is a fair wack. How many was it for Newcastle away? not far off this?

Comment

When they on sale?

Comment

I was amongst the loudest slating our 3rd Round attendance, but the Club DID reduce prices !
                      Not as much as for MK Dons but the Away team gets a large share of the gate AND a say in the pricing !

So perhaps West Brom contributed to the pricing/low gate ?

Comment

Good value at £15.
                        If that doesn't ensure a decent gate this time, nothing will.

Comment

I'm in there like swimwear!

Great opportunity for me and my brother to hang out - and to take the nephew and nice to their first Rangers match without breaking the bank.

Do they still allow (well behaved) kids into the Springbok before the game?

Comment

Just tried to buy 4 onto my season tickets but they are not available til tomorrow.

Tickets go on general sale tomorrow morning for all areas.

Season ticket holders have til Monday afternoon to bag their seat, then that seat will also go on general sale.

Comment

If you book ticket on line if your a season ticket holder does it go onto your card or do you have to get a paper ticket?
                              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X