Need some signings not enough quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some signings not enough quality

If we don't add to the squad we are good as down, played well today but nothing at all up front, we can't keep playing that system we did today without someone up front to hold the ball up so that the midfield get up and support, and one or two them have not got the legs, SWP is not the answer three reasonable chances, should of put one of them away, seems to panic once he gets into the box, the sides above us score goals we don't, and that will be our downfall, we need at least need to buy 2 front players if we just buy one and he gets injured we are back with no strikers, and also we cant expect Derry and Hill to play week in and week out for 90 minutes, in total we need at least four new faces, that are better than what we have got.

This. Reading some posts on other threads you'd think we won the league today..... A point against Spurs is a great result given their form and strength, but we created no clear cut chance, won no corner in the entire second half, and wouldn't have scored if we'd played until the second coming. 0-0 with a chance of winning would be nice. It's not good enough. Thank God Harry knows that. And will do something about that.

Comment

We need another centre-back, and 2 strikers. We were missing a focal point upfront today. Lets not forget that Zamora will be back soon, and I have a feeling Redknapp will get the best out of him

Comment

Well HR said he's adding some new faces, we've signed Livermore which is good and we are after a centre half and a striker.

Comment

well, we have livermore, and maybe m-villa odemwinge and a cb to come. add to that zamora coming back in two weeks time. not bad eh
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

speaking of m-villa, anyone here want to watch where harry is tonight?

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...38&part=sports

Comment

Agree and have said all along unless we bring some players in we'll prob go down

Comment

some of you make me wanna puke...........we are qp fhucking r not a top ten team..........we are the smallest club in premier league history n youre still not satisfied!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  some of you make me wanna puke...........we are qp fhucking r not a top ten team..........we are the smallest club in premier league history n youre still not satisfied!
                  Huh?? I said it was a great result. And that our back five plus Derry, Mbia and Adel were immense. I'm not kidding myself, however, that we can stay up offering nothing up front against the likes of Villa and WBA, not just Chelsea and Spurs. Call me dumb but I want my team to create chances, score goals, win games and stay up..... Getting bodies in the box would be nice. But still a good point today.
                  Last edited by Rangers77; 12-01-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

picture of harry at rennes tonight http://twitter.com/omedias44/status/...744576/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Huh?? I said it was a great result. And that our back five plus Derry, Mbia and Adel were immense. I'm not kidding myself, however, that we can stay up offering nothing up front against the likes of Villa and WBA, not just Chelsea and Spurs. Call me dumb but I want my team to create chances, score goals, win games and stay up.....
                      i respect you and your opinions but teams must be built on a solid defence....build from the back....we nick six one nil wins til the end of the season we'll stay up believe me!

Comment

conceded 1 goal in our last 3 games, thats pretty good if you ask me. but nelson leaving soon so we need a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          i respect you and your opinions but teams must be built on a solid defence....build from the back....we nick six one nil wins til the end of the season we'll stay up believe me!
                          I'd be happy with that, make no mistake. Our defense was outstanding today. It's been brilliant every game since Harry arrived bar Green's clanger against WBA and the brilliance of Suarez against Liverpool. And playing more ball going forward would help us at the back. Reading winning took the shine off our point for me. Three points against West Ham by winning ugly 1-0 will sort me out.

Comment

yes mate im with you on that score....id take a gritty 'lucky' one nil win at the 'gor blimey guvna i knew the krays' next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              And thats Phil Beard behind him, or it looks like him, on the left. Can only mean their there to sign and seal a deal

Comment

Working...
                              X