Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it really rams it home how poor hughes was managing our club!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it really rams it home how poor hughes was managing our club!!!

shouldve been sacked for gross incompetance!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Indeed facto, makes it even worse when you factor in the massive payoff he probably got.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Shaun Derry: "We've got resolve now, since the last five weeks, and it's all down to the changes the new management have made. We all know what our roles are and we seem to be a different group of guys now."
      Positive.

Comment

Yeah it does Facto as Harry said when he did his press conference after he took the job "It ain't rocket science you just gotta run around a bit" But we weren't even getting that under MH when you look at em now

Comment

norths the team harry picked today wouldve been butchered by most on here under hughes tenure! yet it proves a man with good man management skills and decent background staff can get a poorer looking team to perform better....hughes really must rate alongside wilkins/burtenshaw/houston as one of our worse managers ever!

Comment

Tbf, with hughes, we also had some good preformances,

We outplayed spurs away, man city and arsenal we gave a good account, even the day after the sack, against man u we looked bloody good to me. just those defencive corners ****ed him and us up.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

as fulhams gun running owner claimed ' mark hughes is a very strange man'!!!

Comment

spot on facto. is inpersonating a manager a criminal offense??? honestly thought as most did that we had a top manager. after we stayed up last season i thought that sheep shearer would push on......seems he only fancied another kind of pushing!! cliff top stuff.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

What does that make mike rigg then? this man was supposed to have a database of thousands of players around the world with all their background and habits.

what did we get to show for it? a man who is one tile short of a roof (diakite) clapped out old banger (park) a ***** that refuses to sit on the subs bench(bosingwa) aj johnston (cripple) as for granero you dont need some fancy database to know he is good.

how much blame would people attribute to rigg?

my opinion is that this guy is a con man. and is as much to blame as hughes or anyone else. im sure he had some influance with all the signings coming in
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It's like, as Derry said, a different bunch of players. Everyone's putting in a shift whatever their limitations. That's down to Harry and his team. Only really poor performance was first half against Liverpool. And Harry changed that team pretty quickly especially getting shot of Diakite and Traore. I really, really hate Mark Hughes.

Comment

agreed.....rigg another one claiming money under false pretences!

Comment

i have that same databas,its called football manager on the pc
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          i have that same databas,its called football manager on the pc
                          ive over two hundred girls in my database and still cant find the next mrsfactamondo

Comment

I hope anyone thinking of taking Hughes on takes a close look at his efforts in the bush unless of course its Palace, Luton, Norwich or Chelsea in which case show him the dotted line

And to think he apparently walked out on Fulham thinking he was going to get the Chelsea job he would have lasted a month under Roman

Comment

for a non existant personality dullard hughes has some nerve to think anyone would touch him now!

Comment

Working...
                              X