Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the Tottenham game is not gone sell out, Embarrassing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a joke? We've the smallest ground in the Premier League & we can't sell it out. We're a West London club playing in a London derby. That makes me cross to be honest
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

personally I don't want a new stadium, we are a small club and quite happy to stay where we are.

we should have a safe standing area at both end of the lower loft and and also west/east paddlock. Give the upper loft at the school end to qpr fans which would increase attendance figures...

we would need to get rid of the poles around the stadium that support the roof and get a new roof fitted in.

Comment

If the club did offers like West Ham and Fulham do - ie kids for a fiver, £20 cup games, etc then we would pack out the stadium every week and, I would bet, make more revenue than we currently do at £55 per seat but they dont and we dont sell out.

Comment

Couldn't give two hoots if its sold out or not - why is it embarrassing, why do some get angry or cross....its a football match which hasnt sold out yet......thats the reality and bottom line and not really something that should evoke a sense of rage.......its just a football match and its on the telly!! Chill Chill Chill!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Couldn't give two hoots if its sold out or not - why is it embarrassing, why do some get angry or cross....its a football match which hasnt sold out yet......thats the reality and bottom line and not really something that should evoke a sense of rage.......its just a football match and its on the telly!! Chill Chill Chill!!!
            For once, I find myself agreeing with you

Those that worry about a football game not selling out when tickets are 55 a pop need to live in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
              personally I don't want a new stadium, we are a small club and quite happy to stay where we are.

we should have a safe standing area at both end of the lower loft and and also west/east paddlock. Give the upper loft at the school end to qpr fans which would increase attendance figures...

we would need to get rid of the poles around the stadium that support the roof and get a new roof fitted in.
              Fully agree about those poles needing to go, but can it be done?

Comment

Looks pretty full to me, just looked on the on line box office, a handful left
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

How can we chill? This is what was translated a couple of days ago in the recently found FULL version of the Mayan Calendar: "December 21 in the year 2012 marks only the beginning of the end of the world and the event that triggereth the ultimate destruction of the planet shall be the inability of QPR to sell out the Tottenham match a fortnight later, lo and behold, thus spake the Mayans!"
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You build a 30-35k stadium and charge average £30-35 tickets. You create more money per game...

Increase corporate side for extra revenues. Non-sporting/special events to rent in summer months.

Overcharging on current capacity will still be below what a new stadium will create. I know it is easy saying all this and if we go down, it won't happen blah blah blah.

If we do stay up, with all the added TV money coming in. We will have to speculate to accumulate in terms of stadium.
                    http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                    http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

Originally posted by danarnie View Post
                      You build a 30-35k stadium and charge average £30-35 tickets. You create more money per game...
                      Increase corporate side for extra revenues. Non-sporting/special events to rent in summer months.

Overcharging on current capacity will still be below what a new stadium will create. I know it is easy saying all this and if we go down, it won't happen blah blah blah.

If we do stay up, with all the added TV money coming in. We will have to speculate to accumulate in terms of stadium.
                      You're correct but only if all the tickets are sold and, IMO, no way on earth would we sell that many. We would sell 25k absolute tops and that would soon drop back down to 20k and for these January games where people are skint from Christmas probably even lower and we would be playing in a half empty stadium.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Looks pretty full to me, just looked on the on line box office, a handful left
                        That's more like it then!
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If it is that Embarrassing Haddock put your hand in your pocket and buy a few tickets for a few people so it doesn't look so bad... These kind of threads are getting boring now! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ

Comment

On TV, just after Xmas and we are ****

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              You're correct but only if all the tickets are sold and, IMO, no way on earth would we sell that many. We would sell 25k absolute tops and that would soon drop back down to 20k and for these January games where people are skint from Christmas probably even lower and we would be playing in a half empty stadium.
                              Build it and they will come!

Also, need to be smarter with ticket prices. With the current capacity restrictions there is not much give. With a bigger capacity, you can offer something better.
                              http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                              http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

I think its sign of the times, with all the cut backs and cost or living increasing the first thing people cut back on is football. We're not the only club there are plenty of others as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X