X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackail-Smith

Always thought he was a decent striker and would do well in the Prem

Norwich interested in him but reckon worth putting in a bid

I can only think it is because of our last few disastrous transfer windows, that I am no longer sure of any player targeted by our club.

Comment

At 28 he's far too young for us.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Depends what money they are asking?

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          At 28 he's far too young for us.
          Still in nappies at that age, footballers.

Comment

Don't see him making it in the Premmo but not my opinion that counts I suppose... Can't see DJ cutting the mustard either... Hooper or Austin for me but what do I know....

Comment

I watched Mackail-Smith play for Brighton vs Sheff Weds at the Amex a few months ago & wasn't overly impressed with him. Our very own actor-come-footballer Bothroyd played that night and was absolute GARBAGE! Even the Wednesday fans that night boo'd him off when he was subbed. Was impressed with Buckley though who I thought played really well on the wing. Had good pace, tricky winger, put in a few great crosses. Have it on good authority that none of the Brighton players are on big money at all compared to the rest of the division so Buckley might be worth a shout.

Comment

I have just put Martin Waghorn's name up in another thread any opinions on him. If i remember he chases everything like CMS but is younger 22/23

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  I have just put Martin Waghorn's name up in another thread any opinions on him. If i remember he chases everything like CMS but is younger 22/23
                  Yep ! always liked him and mentioned him on a wish list several times, good shout !
                  From Holland with love

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Good player, I rate him highly
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Avergae striker who would cost way over the odds... no thanks.

Comment

Makeel-Smith..headless chicken. Reminds me of Super-Mario

Comment

Needs about 5 chances before he scores. Would be a massive flop! Also Martyn Waghorn haha, the lad struggles to get in the Leicester side.

Comment

Whoeverb we buy will be a waste of money

Comment

Seen CMS a number of times. Very good player at Championship level. Could go either way in Premiership. You need to take into account Brighton's style of play which is slow and building from the back. This results in CMS often having to come deep to get the ball hence possibly the headless chicken comments. Brighton spend too much time passing the ball between defenders and lack attacking intent in too many games. Think they have failed to score in 1/3 of their home games. He is a fighter and if we could get him for £4m or less would be happy. More than that a gamble. Think 'Arry would love him. He runs around a lot!

Agree with comments on Buckley. Good player with two good feet, strong and direct. Worth keeping an eye on.

Comment

Working...
                              X