Damage Limitation to wage bill during transfer window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Limitation to wage bill during transfer window

Should be looking to offload as many players as possible in the transfer window in preparation for the Championship.

Reading reports on this board the past few days hopefully the following players are gonnas.

- Boswinga (can't understand why he is not in breach off contract)
    - SWP
    - Barton
    - Cisse
    - Park

I just hope the expert business men running our club have relegation clauses written into players contracts.

I would add Cesar or Green to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      I would add Cesar or Green to that list.
      Can't lose 2 goalies in the transfer window , we need Green!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Can't lose 2 goalies in the transfer window , we need Green!
        We need both goalies just in case. who knows what will happen if one of them gets injured out

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
          We need both goalies just in case. who knows what will happen if one of them gets injured out
          Cerny can step in if needed, did a fantastic job last season when called upon.

Comment

I agree with the players above. Who else are the really big earners? Zamora, Cesar?

Comment

Cerny can step in if needed, did a fantastic job last season when called upon.
              True or ship both out during transfer window and get one in on realistic wages who could do a job in both divisions

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                I agree with the players above. Who else are the really big earners? Zamora, Cesar?
                Cesar has to go, Zamora we are stuck with but only signed a 2 1/2 yr deal same for Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Zamora is rumoured to be on 90k a week, what team in their right mind (other than us) would be willing to pick up that wage even without a transfer fee.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    True or ship both out during transfer window and get one in on realistic wages who could do a job in both divisions
                    I agree, some might not like the idea but if i had the choice I would ship out both, reinstate Cerny as number 1 and look for a young up and coming GK.

Comment

The situation is dire and many of the players who arrived with fanfare and hype from the club and fans alike have disappointed and would be better moved on.

But the club appointed Redknapp to try to stay up and this month he has a chance to improve the team by buying and selling players.

So we can see where the club is going at the end of January. Much improved, even transformed, would be my guess. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Hard to transform a club in january zeberdee although like you i will be keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Hard to transform a club in january zeberdee although like you i will be keeping my fingers crossed.
                          Agreed. The transformed bit was "compared to the Liverpool performance" rather than "expecting Tevez and Aguero any minute". Will be very difficult but I think the right bloke is in charge now so at least it is possible.

Comment

GRANERO has to go also

swp, mackie, granero,cisse,ceaser,barton, and park.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              GRANERO has to go also

swp, mackie, granero,cisse,ceaser,barton, and park.
                              Jesus I forgot about him thats how irrelevant he is

Comment

Working...
                              X