Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 or 4 players have picked up 'knocks' and won't play tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 or 4 players have picked up 'knocks' and won't play tomorrow.

"Redknapp says he will be without three or four players who picked up knocks against Liverpool, but refused to name them."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20843072

What I read this as is "Redknapp won't be picking 3 or 4 players who were absolutely ****e against Liverpool"

I reckon Cisse's one of them, no doubt about it. Who do we reckon the other 3 are? I'm going for SWP, Cesar and Hill
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 01-01-2013, 06:57 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Diakite? Taarabt?

Comment

they must have walked into the dressing room door then , because they didn't get near a tackle
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

thats manager speak for 3 or 4 are probably moving on so i want to try out some other formations

Comment

I was gonna say that. None of our players got near a Liverpool player so there is no way they could have had a knock!

Expecting Derry to play and I'm expecting us to get thumped 4 or 5 nil.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Any chance this game will be postponed?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              What from?

Comment

Need!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

havnt a clue who they are but the 3/4 are prob listed or had bids in for them and we in talks to get shot,so protecting the deals.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    havnt a clue who they are but the 3/4 are prob listed or had bids in for them and we in talks to get shot,so protecting the deals.
                    Derry ,Hill ,Cisse , Ceaser

Comment

I really hope it means we are selling 4 players, if I had a choice would have to be bosingwa, hogan, Ferdinand and SWP

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        If only, Shania.
                        We could do with playing Chelsea, only once we got in a few new faces.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          I really hope it means we are selling 4 players, if I had a choice would have to be bosingwa, hogan, Ferdinand and SWP
                          Why the hell would you choose Hogan its not like he has even been involved in the mess to warrant people wanting him out.

Comment

Did he do air quotes when he said "knocks" lol
                            Yeah code for more changes and prob for "surprise" changes. He could drop any of them tbh.
                            As for replacements he didn't sound impressed with his scowling subs except Derry could start, DJ poss, someone from the youth team maybe. Not like there is a long list of options.

Comment

give Hogan a go ,can't do any worse than some of the other jokers

Comment

Working...
                              X