Our fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our fans!

Surely the most defeatist in the premier league. Could barely cheer the team before kick off.

And the only here for the money chant is an embarrassment. What can that possibly achieve in terms of motivation!

We were outplayed off the pitch as well as on it today.

Embarrassing

Hard to disagree

Comment

Really helps booing players an all.

Plebs

Comment

You are joking,I'd like to kick the **** out of at least 7 of em starting with swp coz he's the littlest
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

When Norwich went 2-0 to city yesterday you didn't hear the fans reacting like ours. Our best performances last season can when the fans got behind the team. Today it felt that the entire ground went there expecting to lose!

Comment

The c*nts who sit behind us need stoning to death. A player could score a hat trick & they will f*cking moan. Seems its catching on around the stadium.

Comment

Why don´t you guys teach them a lesson,verbally?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                When Norwich went 2-0 to city yesterday you didn't hear the fans reacting like ours. Our best performances last season can when the fans got behind the team. Today it felt that the entire ground went there expecting to lose!
                The fans will get behind the team when they see effort and commitment,today the first 30 minutes was a disgrace,possibly the most woeful effort I have seen from a Rangers team in over45 years, and believe me I have seen some crap.

Honestly if I was Arry I would quit, that squad is split into pieces and is beyond salvation.

Totally ashamed of the first half today.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Surely the most defeatist in the premier league. Could barely cheer the team before kick off.

And the only here for the money chant is an embarrassment. What can that possibly achieve in terms of motivation!

We were outplayed off the pitch as well as on it today.

Embarrassing
                  Might be embarrassing to true not too many of them out there today playing for the shirt , HR correct too many overpaid players at our club just collecting there wages with very little effort.

Comment

that team has had encouragement and that hasnt worked...??????Although i dont agree with booing what more can be done
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      that team has had encouragement and that hasnt worked...??????Although i dont agree with booing what more can be done
                      Not much this season ..except Fulham and that was a classic case of sing when your winning. The players seem petrified to make a mistake and are tentative in the tackle and pass as every misplaced pass or lost tackle is met with booing and derision.

Comment

We was never out played as that was an easy win for us if our players would of been up for it

You cant help vent frustration when your seeing them play the way they did

Most on the pitch were lazy and had a cant be bothered attitude

They love the cheering when they play good and they got to take the bad when they play crap

Cant pay all that money to watch them and not have a say, thats doing more harm then good not telling them how it is

Comment

I am sorry but i can feel with the fans, been over to 6 homegames this season an 2 away, and this ****load of players doesnt deserved **** all, hope we can rebuild in championship, for myself i will come over as usual cause QPR is my team, **** of chelscum

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            The fans will get behind the team when they see effort and commitment,today the first 30 minutes was a disgrace,possibly the most woeful effort I have seen from a Rangers team in over45 years, and believe me I have seen some crap.

Honestly if I was Arry I would quit, that squad is split into pieces and is beyond salvation.

Totally ashamed of the first half today.
                            Spot on . Commitment effort and determination = encouragement from the stands

Pathetic performances that are lack lustre and totally unacceptable from professionals earning a pretty packet out of our club = negativity from the stands

It's not rocket science

Comment

Although I didn't boo, I can't blame those that did. They are hurting like the rest of us and need to vent their anger. That performance today was shocking and the prima-donnas on the pitch should know that we are not mugs that will kiss their asses just because they play for our club.

Comment

Working...
                              X