Too many stupid QPR fans, I'm sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many stupid QPR fans, I'm sorry

But it's true, constantly slating the team. Yeah, we're in an awful position, but bombarding the players with abuse on Twitter and moaning non stop isn't going to help anything. Get behind the team. Everyone slated Ferdinand before today, and to be honest he played really well today, done his job perfectly, the referee ruined what would've been a well earnt point or three. One week someone's a hero, the next minute they should be shipped out. And people getting on Cisse's back; why? He can clearly score goals if he gets the chance. One chance today and he bagged it, he just needs more service, he isn't Bobby Zamora who can hold the ball up. Now come on lads, let's get behind the team otherwise the rest of the season isn't even worth it. This COULD be our last season in the Premier League for at least a season, so make the most of it and help the lads out.

sensible post......and from kent too.......extraordinary!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Give that man a medal!

Comment

A win against Liverpool & fans will be happy again. We got out of this situation last season & will need to try to do it again.
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
          But it's true, constantly slating the team. Yeah, we're in an awful position, but bombarding the players with abuse on Twitter and moaning non stop isn't going to help anything. Get behind the team. Everyone slated Ferdinand before today, and to be honest he played really well today, done his job perfectly, the referee ruined what would've been a well earnt point or three. One week someone's a hero, the next minute they should be shipped out. And people getting on Cisse's back; why? He can clearly score goals if he gets the chance. One chance today and he bagged it, he just needs more service, he isn't Bobby Zamora who can hold the ball up. Now come on lads, let's get behind the team otherwise the rest of the season isn't even worth it. This COULD be our last season in the Premier League for at least a season, so make the most of it and help the lads out.
          Thank god for that , someone with an intellegant and true evaluation . Feels like your on your own sometimes . Well said sir and I second yout opinion . This lot are the most pampered self centred ####***** I've ever had the displeasure of watching down the bush bit at the end of the day they are our bunch of ####***** so lets get behind then and drag them over the line. We can slate em in the summer

Comment

Very good OP. sensible views.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agree totally. We are getting Dog Rough luck ATM and when that changes we will finally put games to bed

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                sensible post......and from kent too.......extraordinary!
                pot, kettle, black.

Comment

its only 5 points,4 horse race we still well init.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Sorry

I got no further than Anton played well today

That'll be the new club pet, Anton the jellyfish, will it?
                    Lucky not to score an own goal, positionally awful, slow laxadaisical etc, etc
                    I appreciate Brunt scored from a midfield position and its not his job but why go to close down a player abouts to strike and then stop 8 yards from him and go on a half turn block? Not for the fifth time this season either

John Sitton was right. If you lit a Bunsen burner under his big toe he'd still not sense danger until he was a fireball
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      its only 5 points,4 horse race we still well init.
                      It's actually 7 points taking goal difference into account and a lame donkey isn't going to limp over the line.

Comment

I sat with a 90 year old baggie today in the loft.he said he couldn't believe how the rangers fans still got behind the team even at 2 down. I told him about our history then set about him when he landed back at my gaf the old fart
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Sme of our fans really make me laugh. We're halfway through the season and they've already got us nailed on certs to go down. Yes, things look bleak, but their solution? Let's bring in championship players and prepare for life in a lower league!

We've got a new manager and the transfer window is about to open. At least give Harry a chance to work his magic before condemning us to relegation in December!
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Sme of our fans really make me laugh. We're halfway through the season and they've already got us nailed on certs to go down. Yes, things look bleak, but their solution? Let's bring in championship players and prepare for life in a lower league!

We've got a new manager and the transfer window is about to open. At least give Harry a chance to work his magic before condemning us to relegation in December!
                            The fans got behind the team yesterday snd gave fantastic support. Twitter is a different story. Players are idiots for using it and are on for a hiding to nothing. If Fernandes and co do not like getting slated on twitter then do not use it, full stop.

People can make excuses all day about our bad luck and keep saying we are only x points out etc. but the team is not good enough and the table does not lie. Call me negative and I can call you fantasias.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                              Spot on mate.

It's the Cisse slating that gets me the most... we're desperate, need goals to survive, and fans slate our only goalscorer or realistic source....even when he scores! They'd rather Zamora who never shoots, or macke who runs a lot!

Comment

Working...
                              X