Pre-match chat on ****sea forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-match chat on ****sea forums

They are quite angry with us, and some want revenge, while others are just dismissive.Enjoy!!

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/1...helsea-vs-qpr/

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/2024...2-ko-1330-bst/

Reading that just reinforces why I don't ever want QPR to be like Chelsea. Its embarrasing just really really really embarrasing. It's a similar emotion to watching Children in Need on the TV and actually makes my heart hurt about what has happened to football in this country.

This is horrible to read and I simply CANNOT begin to imagine how much of a b*ll end the person who wrote it is.

obviously you haven't been paying attention to the league. QPha has been le #### & spudz in recent weeks & played manure pretty tuff w/ 10 men @ old crapfort. They are positioned to remain up in the EPL. I expect the turds to look for a draw & I wouldn't be surprised if we see some dirty tackles to maim some Blues.
    Last edited by SpankwiR; 26-04-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

One of says we ain't a proper london derby, F**k me if we aren't who is?

Comment

God they are soo ****ing stupid, can't wait for sunday. Gonna sing my balls off!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          One of says we ain't a proper london derby, F**k me if we aren't who is?
          for them - utd...they all live next door to each other!

Comment

"Batter them"

The only "batter" the modern Chelsea fan knows is the stuff that Frank Lampard dips all of his food in...........

Comment

'I almost totally forgot about the Ferdinand thing. Shows you how small and insignificant QPR are.'

Nationality: Ausrailian

I know we have posters that live abroad but it seems all of their posters are foreign

Comment

Originally posted by WestLondon LaLaLa View Post
                'I almost totally forgot about the Ferdinand thing. Shows you how small and insignificant QPR are.'

Nationality: Ausrailian

I know we have posters that live abroad but it seems all of their posters are foreign
                Brilliant an aussie chelsea who can't even spell his nationality

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                  "Batter them"

The only "batter" the modern Chelsea fan knows is the stuff that Frank Lampard dips all of his food in...........
                  Best comment of the day! Fat frank lumpalard will soon give jan molby a run for his money

Comment

They say they don't consider us rivals, but want to 'smash' us and send us down, they are also calling us 'vile'. They either do consider us rivals, or those grapes were terribly sour.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                      Brilliant an aussie chelsea who can't even spell his nationality
                      Only just realized Muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                        for them - utd...they all live next door to each other!
                        of course!

Comment

you only have to look at mugs like jason marriner n 'nightmare' frain to really see what utter planks most of the bridge lot are.............fact 'both' cant hold their hands up one on one..............thats an inside info mondo!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            you only have to look at mugs like jason marriner n 'nightmare' frain to really see what utter planks most of the bridge lot are.............fact 'both' cant hold their hands up one on one..............thats an inside info mondo!!!
                            You've got to hand it to babs though, coz he can't pick it up himself

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                              You've got to hand it to babs though, coz he can't pick it up himself
                              he's 'armless wills!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X