Alternative to Reddit/soccerstreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to Reddit/soccerstreams

The soccerstreams subreddit has now be taken down. It was one of the best sources for high quality free streaming live football and often one of the few that had links to hard to find QPR matches.

Anyway the subreddit has found a new home here https://discord.gg/TqC5RsS It's an invite code to a chat room that lists all the games with live streams. The chatroom links to the best streams take you here . www.footybite.com

Hope this is useful!

Nice, thanks Crick
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      The soccerstreams subreddit has now be taken down. It was one of the best sources for high quality free streaming live football and often one of the few that had links to hard to find QPR matches.

Anyway the subreddit has found a new home here https://discord.gg/TqC5RsS It's an invite code to a chat room that lists all the games with live streams. The chatroom links to the best streams take you here . www.footybite.com

Hope this is useful!
      will this help with all our games cricks?
      I'm not easily digital when it comes to complicated stuff, is it easy to access?
      My fridge still works with a hamster on a wheel down ere, finkin i might need a new mota soon, he looks knackered!!

Comment

Not all of our games show up but some do when there are no other streams available. If I find streams I will post a link in the Fans section.

Comment

thanks Cricket. just trying it out now with the wolves v newcastle match. perfect hd stream. many thanks mate. lets hope qpr is listed for tomorrow night.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Fingers-Crossed-Emoji-Emojipedia.png

Comment

Great little community on there also.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Not all of our games show up but some do when there are no other streams available. If I find streams I will post a link in the Fans section.
                Tonights game on there ??? perhaps?

Comment

Corner!!!!!

Comment

Wrong thread!

Comment

LMAO, I almost did the same
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Tonights game on there ??? perhaps?
                        It should be, I've got it on a local sports channel over here, but there seems to be quite a few streams available.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thanks fraggs

Comment

Hope this is useful!
                            Hello. I know this is quite a bit late but are you able to DM me an invite for this discord? I had it up for quite a while but somehow logged out of it. Grateful for your assistance. Thanks!

Comment

It was a very disappointing time for soccer fans when r/soccerstreams had been taken down by Reddit. There are many alternatives to watch soccer but I like this one.
                              You may also like this. https://soccerstreams100.co/

Comment

Working...
                              X