Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump

Quite a momentous meeting.But there are some rather sad souls that will give him no credit whatsoever, no matter the enormity.If that had been Hillay aka Madam President they would be creaming their knickers.I think you'll find Trump will be regarded eventually as the best POTY of modern times.
    Last edited by Blobbers; 12-06-2018, 11:20 AM.

I can see why you defected from LFW now Blobbers

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Oh they are so left so anti brexit so anti trump so anti QPR a lot of the time .........well some are ....bunch of stains

Comment

Just a bunch of Guardian Gimps and lefty glove puppets.They didn't like my alternative views and I gave them the perfect excuse to boot me off.If Trump gave them all a five pound note they would say "why is it green?"

Comment

Love him or loath him, he is the first western leader to get the head of N. Korea talking for a very long time.
          They usually got away with intimidation and threats, but then Trump comes along with a crazier attitude that has The North Koreans thinking cr ap, we better talk to this guy.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Love him or loath him, he is the first western leader to get the head of N. Korea talking for a very long time.
            They usually got away with intimidation and threats, but then Trump comes along with a crazier attitude that has The North Koreans thinking cr ap, we better talk to this guy.
            It's certainly encouraging however nothing's been finalised with that yet. So it's a case of watch this space...

Comment

I enjoyed the exchange when Kim said he has a red button and Trump said his red button is bigger.
              It's a tad scary, but also encouraging, must admit, I am a bit conflicted.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Trump might be a bit OTT at times but at least tells it like it is. Very clever move telling the Chinese to keep North Korea in line because if it kicked off and the USA used nuclear weapons China would be unable to export any goods (almost all is sea freight and unlike USA only have one sea) therefore ruining their economy.

Comment

Liberal America in a nutshell https://twitter.com/BrentHBaker/stat...064199/video/1

Comment

Could do with Trump invading and taking us over .......UK not QPR,........Although

Comment

For all his faults the US economy is picking up, so he's delivering on his election pledge there.

Black and Latino unemployment levels at an all-time low too.
                      Last edited by Stanley; 21-06-2018, 02:10 AM.

Comment

For all his faults the US economy is picking up, so he's delivering on his election pledge there.

Black and Latino unemployment levels at an all-time low too.
                        Think that Trump is a breath of fresh air in a world where people are more and more afraid of speaking their mind. But although I have no facts to back this up, I think black and Latino unemployment started to go down at the end of Obama's presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                          I think black and Latino unemployment started to go down at the end of Obama's presidency.
                          That's a fair point. This and the economy stabilising too. He really just picked up the baton from where Obama left off, but in true Trump style, is now insisting that he takes all the credit for, which is fair enough up to a point. I think he'll come very unstuck when their economy goes into recession though which I can see happening sooner rather than later due to all the QE and interest rate manipulation, which presents a skewed impression of the economy's actual state. Plummeting GDP, inflation, and a weaker $ awaits for all though. In that sense he actually spoke more truth in his criticism of Obama's policies but in fact is basically continuing with them and revelling in their short-term benefits. Long-term will be a very different story though.

I think with Trump his main ambition is to grow his brand. He's been a salesman all his life and that's what he excels at. He can only continue with that by winning a 2nd term. I think this is much more of a priority for him than leaving behind a lasting legacy of being a great President. Time will tell though of course.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post

Think that Trump is a breath of fresh air in a world where people are more and more afraid of speaking their mind. But although I have no facts to back this up, I think black and Latino unemployment started to go down at the end of Obama's presidency.
                            I don't want to live in a world where Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air.

A load of hot air would probably be more accurate!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I don't want to live in a world where Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air.

A load of hot air would probably be more accurate!
                              Could be worse.You could be living in a world plagued by Corbyn Monoxide.

Comment

Working...
                              X