Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If trump had bought us b4 tony

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by corbray View Post

    As for the wall, no way will it get built and if it starts you can guarrentee that the cartels wont be happy about it. Lots of anericans will die building the wall
    So the wall shouldn't be built because Mexican crinimals wont be happy about it? Kinda see Trump's point now...

    Mexico will cave in without a doubt, they'll come to an agreement to split the cost maybe. The Mexican currency is tumbling, the economy is going down the pan. Company's are already pulling out of building factories there...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      So the wall shouldn't be built because Mexican crinimals wont be happy about it? Kinda see Trump's point now...

      Mexico will cave in without a doubt, they'll come to an agreement to split the cost maybe. The Mexican currency is tumbling, the economy is going down the pan. Company's are already pulling out of building factories there...
      No, i just cant see the wall getting built full stop due to the cost of it, i even read that the cost of simply getting all the materials there and prep work will be more than the wall itself! Never said that the wall wont be built coz of cartels, just said theyd be pretty p*ssed at it and given the nature of the cartels they'll hit back hard. The wall will be way more trouble than its worth.

      @southport, mb i thought the ttip thing was already underway as i remember obama negotiating about it. I can certainly see china or russia having mexicos back though if trump tries to force mexico to pay for it. Trump doesnt think of repercussions and its gunna cause havoc across the world

      Comment


      • #33
        Whether the wall gets built or not, surely any sane person would agree that in this day and age, building a vast wall 1500 miles long is utterly mad? Not only is it like some kind of gross vanity project, but it is reminiscent of the worst excesses of regimes that nearly always ended up in the people revolting against them. of all the things that Trump could do to stimulate the economy, this is the most ridiculous. The billions and billions of PUBLIC money (let us not forget who would actually pay for this) that would be required could revolutionise America's economy if it were spent on updating and upgrading America's manufacturing industries and its tech industries, more importantly.

        I know people will say, yes, but all that money will flow into the US economy - sure - but it's the people's money anyway, and what longterm benefit will it bring them? Very, very little. Instead, there is a huge opportunity for Trump to make USA the world leader in tech and alternative energy. Think for example that instead of building a wall, he invested in massive solar power farms. They would produce enough energy to power America, making it totally energy self-sufficient. But then that wouldn't suit Trump and his backers I guess, because they are dinosaurs, addicted to dirty oil and the vast profits that accrue from this. In his inauguration speech, Trump said he was returning power to the people. Somehow, I just don't believe it.
        Last edited by Hubble; 27-01-2017, 02:14 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          He's already said how. He will just put it on exports. They get 80% of every thing from the states.
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Of course. Where else they going to go.
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          No i honestly don't mate. Truly believe they will cave in.
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          He's only been in a couple of days and is doing everything he's said so far.
          Kevin....let's ignore the utter ######## you've just written and think for a second about the logic of building a physical wall between you and your 3rd largest trading partner...

          Now Trump may just do it....although the slightly simple american public will pay for it through higher prices for every day goods ..

          But do you really think that is appropriate action for this day and age?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by corbray View Post
            No, i just cant see the wall getting built full stop due to the cost of it, i even read that the cost of simply getting all the materials there and prep work will be more than the wall itself!
            And how many TRILLIONS of $$$ debt did Obama leave the country in? More than any other other president in their history apparently. The country is flat broke right now.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
              Kevin....let's ignore the utter ######## you've just written and think for a second about the logic of building a physical wall between you and your 3rd largest trading partner...

              Now Trump may just do it....although the slightly simple american public will pay for it through higher prices for every day goods ..

              But do you really think that is appropriate action for this day and age?
              No to be totally honest i think the wall is his most stupid idea, but i know hes reasons and maybe he is bluffing just to bring mexico into line.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                I suppose that's why he's skint ffs

                You do realize he inherited an absolute fortune?

                Comment

                Working...
                X