No announcement yet.

Pinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All hail the comeback king The Pinkster!!

Comment

• Not not giving him credit. It’s teamwork off the pitch as much as it is on it. People blamed Fleming lots when we were bad just saying Ramsey and Ollie possibly very good combo

You got stop clutching at every straw it’s becoming tiresome and bordering obsessive
      Last edited by West Acton; 18-03-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Pinks. We all should enjoy but stuck record does go both ways my friend. Pleased with yesterday especially 2nd half.
        Yes true 73 but my stuck records going the right way atm, remind me when its not
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

All hail the comeback king The Pinkster!!
          until he is silenced again by the forces of evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Not not giving him credit. It’s teamwork off the pitch as much as it is on it. People blamed Fleming no lots when we were bad just saying Ramsey and Ollie possibly very good combo

You got stop clutching at every straw it’s becoming tiresome and bordering obsessive
            Yes i agree you are

Comment

• Pinks. Lets see how it goes but as I said on another thread his obsession with wing backs was not preperation for playing a flat back four. No coincidence that every man and his dog pointed that point out a long time ago.

Comment

• Get the petition ready Foxy!

Comment

Pinks. Lets see how it goes but as I said on another thread his obsession with wing backs was not preperation for playing a flat back four. No coincidence that every man and his dog pointed that point out a long time ago.
                  Clever hound that. Maybe he should have been appointed manager as opposed to Ollie!

Comment

Pinks. Lets see how it goes but as I said on another thread his obsession with wing backs was not preperation for playing a flat back four. No coincidence that every man and his dog pointed that point out a long time ago.
                    Oh well 73, if you remember last season him tinkering, & he did come out with that he was going to stick on one formation as was getting pelters for trying too many out! and i can just imagine if he had set his stall out at 442, next minute itd of been hes a dinosaur & stuck in the past, he hasnt a clue tactically, you can just see it if he had tbh

Comment

• I may not agree with what you say but I will fight for your right to say it!
                      http://thewandereronline.com/i-may-n...eme-archibald/
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Pinks he tinkered for 30 odd games this season with a formation that suited no one but the opposition.

Comment

Pinks he tinkered for 30 odd games this season with a formation that suited no one but the opposition.
                          Im not going to keep this up 73 but its all fair and good going on about the formation, ofwhich you not once mention how we had our whole first team defence out injured for awhile? theres a number of reasons but im not going to go there now, the big point is hes now found our blend of everything and all the players are playing for him and the badge & its great to see.

Comment

• Pinks. You spout absolute rubbish I have banged on about midfield three being a problem as well as the wing backs as unfortunately I paid hard earned for the privilege. Happy with yesterday but do not try to make out this was some kind of genial plan that Holloway has put together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Im not going to keep this up 73 but its all fair and good going on about the formation, ofwhich you not once mention how we had our whole first team defence out injured for awhile? theres a number of reasons but im not going to go there now, the big point is hes now found our blend of everything and all the players are playing for him and the badge & its great to see.
                              Overall he has been a predictably very poor appointment but things much better last few games so hopefully will continue and everyone will be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Never got you premoderated or anything. Never complained about you to anyone. I've no idea what you're on or on about, fella. I never want anyone to be banned. Liberty hall.
                                You made a big caffuffle like you did when i said about tarbs for manager after ollie, total exageration and no need for it as it was tongue in cheek, i had made a comment first time on the match thread about washington and i had you and youre bud hits jump on me, hence debates and not long after that i got premodded! yet when i was commenting about washington, anyway its happened now so....

Also i had sent you an apology being genuine after that and you didnt have the decency to reply and just posted on the forum

Comment

Working...
                                X